Yeh bandhan toh.... Pyaar ka bandhan hai....🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh bandhan toh.... Pyaar ka bandhan hai....🤪🤣
Ye dono...🤣
Kabhi nahi chodta tang khichne mein Helly ki...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9jwE_hBIt/?igshid=1wvxfkp20wye4
Originally posted by: merryyura
Yeh bandhan toh.... Pyaar ka bandhan hai....🤪🤣
Kaho na pyar hai...
Sure about that? I would like to have him yaar..ab jab feeling ayi ke shayed kabir na ho toh laga..gonna miss Vishal and Rrahuls goofiness and we also want KaVa...Riansh to chaye lekin Kaba tashan bhi chaye
Rra said bas helly mehnat karti h set pe baki sab to zarda khate h...🤣
Aise feeling deti h Helly...😆
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
I wonder if Vishal is leaving the show or he will be a part of OTT..? Cost cutting to ho gi so I think we might see either lesser of aryan, chachi etc..now I’m wondering if the cast will ne restained or not
I don't think they'll have less cast and all....
Coz I had watched some episodes of Silsila S2 and the no. of members are like of normal tv shows. And the set was also good...not like these big mansion but then also it was quite pretty.
So going Ott they will have a new set?
What’s gonna happen to VR mansion?
Will they start in a whole new fresh manner?
Just saw in Sumit Panghaniya's IG stories..that Ridhhima is screaming "Vanshh".
Ek baat bolu marna mat
Rrahul ne bola “Fresh Start “ ,hindi mein “Nayi Shuruwat”
Aur IMMJ mein jab Nayi Shuruwat ka matlab kya hota hai 🤣🤣