It makes me warm reading this postOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Your work is always special & awesome. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
It makes me warm reading this postOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Your work is always special & awesome. ❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Idk about it being creative or not but its damn perfect for you girl
That's my sister talking when I changed my insta in she was like did you just describe yourself in the un, suits you, that's when I decided that it would be good enough for IF too😝🙈
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Your UN is creative too.
Aww.. thanks love❤️
I think ab tak sabko extra 3 clues mil gaye honge. How many of you find the murderer?😆
and how many of you got bp?😛
I m getting bored after round 3 is completed.
Clues which Shreya sent r confusing😳
Don't know if anyone has suggested it before. It's strange that some features have been taken off which were not necessary, as they were interesting to use.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I heard it wasnt on the list of developments for now
It might come after they get over with what they have thought for now and when many suggest it maybe?
We should also have our own Gallery we can access easily and upload and store pics and gifs. I am also gona suggest that.
I agree with her on thisOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
That's my sister talking when I changed my insta in she was like did you just describe yourself in the un, suits you, that's when I decided that it would be good enough for IF too😝🙈
This UN is so you
Originally posted by: hasini009
I think ab tak sabko extra 3 clues mil gaye honge. How many of you find the murderer?😆
and how many of you got bp?😛
More importantly, how many points have you scored🤨
I love the suggestion of galleryOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Don't know if anyone has suggested it before. It's strange that some features have been taken off which were not necessary, as they were interesting to use.
We should also have our own Gallery we can access easily and upload and store pics and gifs. I am also gona suggest that.
Tell it on Suggestions thread
Actually jitna I remember reading it was because of revamp certain features had to be removed...bandwidth prob or something
I personally have no idea