Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
ALSO she's totes talking to Sharu here right, "aap jo roz karte ho" which gets cut off...? Both talking about their mehnat my baaaaaaaaaaabies
VK, if you get us a new project (you know what we want) I will be your bestie FOR LIFE.
Arshi that was for VK 🤣 BUT I LIKE YOUR VERSION BETTER SO LETS GO WITH THAT.
COMEEEE ON VK YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO GO SEE THEM. YOU KNOW. YOU KNOW.
So the scenes I have worked out are:
I CANNOT WAIT. LITERALLY CANNOT.
Arshi that was for VK 🤣 BUT I LIKE YOUR VERSION BETTER SO LETS GO WITH THAT.
COMEEEE ON VK YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO GO SEE THEM. YOU KNOW. YOU KNOW.
NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE SHE LATER CALLS VK BY NAME SO SHE DEFFO WAS TALKING TO SM BEFORE 😭
So the scenes I have worked out are:
- A garage scene or like the main room where they are plotting. That’s when SM is wearing his plaid shirt.
- A bike scene for sure
- A money heist scene again for sure
- A boxing scene between the two.
- An outdoor romantic scene
I CANNOT WAIT. LITERALLY CANNOT.
That boxing scene tho 🔥🔥🔥 I want it
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE SHE LATER CALLS VK BY NAME SO SHE DEFFO WAS TALKING TO SM BEFORE 😭
OK I AM SORRY YOU ARE RIGHT. FOR THIS I AM HAPPY TO BE COMPLETELY WRONG
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
That boxing scene tho 🔥🔥🔥 I want it
I have thoughts about that CHEAPDI thoughts 🤣
Ek hai SharBhi aur ek hai inke CHEAPDIS 🤣
Nearly spat my water out 🤣