SAIRAT SS: THE PROPOSAL - UPDATED PART 3 - PG 6 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sairat

Beautiful..

Aagaaz aisa hai, toh anjaam kaisa hoga🥰🥰

I always want to this side of Sai...

Thank you😊

Not sure how I shall end this....Maybe someone will give me an idea in theses comments😉

Originally posted by minamma

I want the same of what sai is thinking

I want her to get wooed

Wined and dined

And of course a man who take her to the new heights of pleasure in thores of passion

Hope virat is kasauti pr khada utre

I guess we all want a bit of romance and passion☺️

I guess time will tell if Virat passes the test😉

😊

Done....

Next update in a few minutes...

Originally posted by neeraja91

Sai has so many dreams about the ideal man and ideal marriage. i really hope that virat fulfils some of her dreams. The rest that is unrealistic like bronzed tall man etc , Sai herself will forget once she gets a chance to experience some romance, passion,  a chance to share her feelings with virat and vice versa and also get a proposal! She deserves that much. 

Look forward to reading more

Thank you for the comment😊

I also think Sai deserves so much more... I do hope I can write something good and do justice to what I started...

Originally posted by raji02

wow!!!such a nice start. sai’s thoughts and dreans about marriage resonate with most of the woman. i hope virat woos her and make atleast some of her dreams come true. pleaee continue soon.❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, your comment is much appreciated...😊

Update on it's way😉

Originally posted by linakusharberry

Awesome start 

Really loved sais pov 

Like every girl she also had dreamt about her wedding how it should and all 

Looking forward to read next update

Thank you😊

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Really awesome.

It's so right ,every girl is special and has her own version of her prince charming. I would love to read their journey through this.

Continue soon.

Thank you😊

Totally true, I agree with you 100 %. Every girl is special and deserve happiness.

Hi Guys,

I am back with an update😊

Firstly, thank you all for reading, liking and leaving a comment. It surely does motivate me into writing more.

I am new to this GHKPM Forum. I started reading as I like Virat and Sai as a reel couple. The serial though tests my patience so I was looking for some happiness for them here😆

Anyway, it's not much but, here's the next part.

PART 2

There she stood on the balcony, the wind blowing her locks around her face and the moonlight making her look like a glowing goddess. Not that she doesn’t look like a goddess the other times but today she looks almost ethereal.

It takes me every bit of self-control that I possess not to go over there and kiss her senseless like I dream of doing. She makes me tongue tied. It was not always like this, me being lost for words. Sai and I could talk for hours, sometimes serious and sometimes in jest. Being with her was easy but, when there was an argument or any drama regarding the rest of the family, it was down - right uncomfortable and suffocating.

We both have come such a long way since our first meeting. Where once I saw a petulant girl, now that very same girl has blossomed and matured into a woman. She is the daughter that Aayi has always wanted. There were so many misunderstandings between us, mostly on my side.

When did I start to feel differently towards Sai? I couldn’t tell for sure. Maybe when we first spent the day out eating street food and ice cream. Or possibly every time she stood up and defended my mother from the family, myself included. It could have even been that moment, when I watched her sleep on our bed amidst that ridiculous bridge of pillows.

She looked so angelic whilst asleep. She was like a soft, sweet and almost human person otherwise normally she is a little hellion– an accident waiting to happen. I almost forgot myself in that moment as I gazed at her….Ok, to be honest, I ogled her. Oh god, I can’t believe I thought that.

It was in that moment that I felt a little fluttering in my heart (Damn, I hope that wasn’t heartburn or I would feel like a fool right now), a hope that swelled in my chest that loneliness is not in my destiny.

I come back to the present with a thud as the groom’s brother banged on my back a bit too enthusiastically. I watched her saunter into the room with an almost feline grace and wished that she would wrap herself around me like a soft little kitten (A guy could dream, can’t he?).

Why is it, that with her I behave like this? I am not that bad, aren’t I?

Ok, I can be a bit protective, stubborn, autocratic, domineering, (Ok, Virat….Stop now – your internal babbling is not helping right now). She walked towards me and stopped near, I swear I could smell her perfume– that intoxicating mixture of earthy woman and sensuous jasmine petals.

“Virat Sir, Enjoying the wedding?”

“Sai, it’s just a wedding, what is there to enjoy?”

“Just a wedding. You make it sound like you are attending one of your police conferences. This is a celebration of two people deeply in love and committed to each other”.

“Hmmm, Love. Love is……

Before Virat could finish that sentence, Sai jumped in without thinking “Oh, really. Have you ever been in love Virat Sir?”

Cued that awkward moment.

Virat thought about that two days last year when he first met Pakhi at the yoga retreat. Pakhi was attractive and fun to be with. She was the first woman I could talk too. Love at first sight, I snickered to myself.

Little, did I know what love really meant, I was so blinded by my infatuation of Pakhi that I stupidly made promises to her without a thought. In hindsight, when I look back, I couldn’t have been in love with her. If I had been in love with her, I would not have let her ruin her life and marry Samrat. Pakhi too, could not have truly loved me because she, being that mature and educated person that kaku keeps on praising surely would have rejected Samrat. In all seriousness, who falls in love in two days? He thought to himself sarcastically, shaking his head.

Virat began to answer Sai “Well actually…..” (Oh common Virat, this is the perfect time to tell her how you feel).

“Oh, never mind. A person like you wouldn’t know love if it slapped you in the face….All you know is promises and responsibility” She said with a huff and walked away.

“Well, if you had given me a chance to speak, you would have understood that I was trying to confess something” muttered Virat under his breath. “Foolish woman – doesn’t even give a chance to speak”.

Hope you all liked this part😊

Regards

Navi🤗

Edited by NAVI55 - 3 years ago