I Swear!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I Swear!! 🤣
I'm saving this post so that later if you end up getting 200 points ache se khabar li jaygi..
I swear I don't have any 200 points
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I swear!! It’s like Shreya doesn’t want to help us at all.
She tells everyone you’re close even when some of us predict
Don't put the theories here
Even though it's absurd😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Heyy, are you trying to get me disqualified here. I can’t even tell if it’s close let alone give a hint of if I solved it or not. 😡
P.S I’m not even close. Shreya don’t kick me out pleej for answering this question. 😭🤣
Kisi ko pata nahi chalega..
Like students develop code language to discuss in class.. we can do it as well Minionite won't Know 🤫
Edit ur post😆It can give clue to others
Worry not! When you have mere jaise in the game.. who start like rabbit & get over confident and end up at 5th position 😅
Well we all agreed you were a winner too , didn't we 😆. Who cares if you finished in 5th position , you fought well till the end 👍🏼
Kisi ko pata nahi chalega..
Like students develop code language to discuss in class.. we can do it as well Minionite won't Know 🤫
Kya aap un students me se the jo school/clg ke exam aise pass karte the😆
Yes it’s Kiffs and it’s night for me. 😂
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Kya aap un students me se the jo school/clg ke exam aise pass karte the😆
Lol this is Epic 🤣