SAIRAT OS - Doctor mein banne waali hoon ya aap?

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lovely OS. Thank you πŸ™ After all the sairat less episodes airing these days.

fanfics are much needed solace.

Keep these OS's coming! Loving it! Write lots more please! 

This one was so real! Menstrual cycles and symptoms associated with it are a very normal thing but there is SO much awkwardness and hesitation to discuss it with males. I don't see what the fuss is.but you captured it so beautifully. Just like aabaa, virat also freaked out too much ki he didn't stop and think. Seedha doctor ke paas legaya. 

Poor Sai as a medical student was probably worried the GYN would start asking about her sexual history in front of virat! That should also be normal but for a couple like Sairat it would have been very embarrassing and awkward. But atleast the part about periods i hope virat subsequently normalizes it and makes Sai realize that its no big deal. Sai as a biology and medical student knows its not -but we are all so conditioned that its hard to discuss such things with male family members....

Originally posted by neeraja91

Keep these OS's coming! Loving it! Write lots more please! 

This one was so real! Menstrual cycles and symptoms associated with it are a very normal thing but there is SO much awkwardness and hesitation to discuss it with males. I don't see what the fuss is.but you captured it so beautifully. Just like aabaa, virat also freaked out too much ki he didn't stop and think. Seedha doctor ke paas legaya. 

Poor Sai as a medical student was probably worried the GYN would start asking about her sexual history in front of virat! That should also be normal but for a couple like Sairat it would have been very embarrassing and awkward. But atleast the part about periods i hope virat subsequently normalizes it and makes Sai realize that its no big deal. Sai as a biology and medical student knows its not -but we are all so conditioned that its hard to discuss such things with male family members....

Thanks for your comment and encouragement. 

Yeah right, I wanted to cover a little more, whatever you have mentioned but our couple is still not there, so I didn't cover the others aspects.

She is a medical student and that is why she has to act like it is not a big deal. Cramps toh phir bhi teek hai par folic acid was something else πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by notaquitter

Lovely OS. Thank you πŸ™ After all the sairat less episodes airing these days.

fanfics are much needed solace.

Thanks, oh yes, I miss Sairat filled episodes. 

Originally posted by laksh

Thanks for your comment and encouragement. 

Yeah right, I wanted to cover a little more, whatever you have mentioned but our couple is still not there, so I didn't cover the others aspects.

She is a medical student and that is why she has to act like it is not a big deal. Cramps toh phir bhi teek hai par folic acid was something else πŸ˜‚

Gyn assumed she must be sexually active and gave her prenatal folic acid in case she got pregnant. Lol.

Sorry for reacting late ,just read it.

Awwww,Viru was so cute in this. His concern and care were so genuine towards her. And such instances are common to happen between every newly married couple,and I loved how you depicted the topic and Sairat both. It's natural. 

I know it is a bit difficult in ITV ,but such things need to be involved in the shows and accepted the way they are. It's regular. And loved that you involved it with ease.

Do write moreπŸ‘

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Sorry for reacting late ,just read it.

Awwww,Viru was so cute in this. His concern and care were so genuine towards her. And such instances are common to happen between every newly married couple,and I loved how you depicted the topic and Sairat both. It's natural. 

I know it is a bit difficult in ITV ,but such things need to be involved in the shows and accepted the way they are. It's regular. And loved that you involved it with ease.

Do write moreπŸ‘

Nah, don't feel sorry, come on. Thanks for your comments. 

@bold  sure, thanks 😊

Beautiful OS dear 

Loved it 

How adorable they are 

Do write more