Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Right!! Maybe very one should calm down and see what haooenes instead of itni high expectations by just random things hehe
I agree! 😆 But, it's also fun to guess, make predictions. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Right!! Maybe very one should calm down and see what haooenes instead of itni high expectations by just random things hehe
I agree! 😆 But, it's also fun to guess, make predictions. 😆
Oh i enjoy making predictions and reading them 😆 but the whole iss version main yeh hua usme woh hua is what causes irritation caz if I have to see the other versions maybe I will just check them out that kills the suspense 😆