Yep I'll post tonight or IST morning.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yep I'll post tonight or IST morning.
BB is benaam bewafa right?🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
To Exam rehne dun kya🤣🤣
😲 nahiiii exams r imp😆
Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
Ohh teriii!
Sakshi ji (radiant eyes)...vir ko pata chala na sakshi ko main apna partner banaye ghoom rahi hoon.... Pata nai panchayat mein kya sazaa milegi🤣
Lmao...i like partnerships....ab toh Sakshi ji hi meri partner rahegi🤣
Partner as in partner in crime🤣Or partner in detective😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
How many hours left till I lose my 50 BP points , Me sleepy. So will I have little bit of time in the morning to send some more theories or you will be posting soon Shreya 🤗
You have at minimum 10 hours still. 🤗
Hope you doing well
Yes, I m doing well. How are you?
Same here😆
2nd is not that bad🤣
Congratulations everyone🥳
Har field mein....crime, bakaiti, bakwas, stanning, crushing...all🤣
Congratulations everyone🥳
Same to u