Everyone submitted for this round na?!🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Everyone submitted for this round na?!🤔
I am one elder siso...and quite elder i am tbh...9 years age difference h mere nd bhai ke beech mein😆
Arrey It can't be.. otherwise I won't be so Lucky so minionite would hv deducted points.. wo to mein bhaag ho aya.
Good night everyone 🤗 gotta go..
Looking forward to Round 3, all the best guys! 👍🏼
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Everyone submitted for this round na?!🤔
I think 4 left when Shreya had posted last 2 hr ago🤓
whom are you calling devil elder sibling? 🤔
Originally posted by: tournesol
Good night everyone 🤗 gotta go..
Looking forward to Round 3, all the best guys! 👍🏼
Goodnight🤗 n goodluck to u too
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I think 4 left when Shreya had posted last 2 hr ago🤓
This time I am not the last🤣
Originally posted by: Potterhead_05
I am one elder siso...and quite elder i am tbh...9 years age difference h mere nd bhai ke beech mein😆
1 year difference😎
🤣 u were 1st or 2nd to submit😆