SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 57

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Romance_addict

They will be hurt,they will fight and they will love each other more.Its all part of the journey that how its supposed to be.And that's what is going to make their relationship stronger where it will not only run on passion but will also have strong bond of trust and understanding. When a person is very head strong its not easy to rely or share with anyone else their problems.They have the habit of fighting and winning their battles on their own. Its with time,care and concern that they understand that they are still the commanders of their battles nothing is changing on that front but their partner can put on the backseat to just be there. Its good to have a silent support and just knowing that someone is their for you no matter what.

My SAIRAT live in your analysis as much as in my story, and that makes me so happy. 

Originally posted by Ninabarbie

Oh oh trouble in Paradise...🥺🥺🥺 So in the end, Sai's job situation came to light in the worst way possible thanks to Aniket....And just when their relationship took one step forward it went two steps back just like that...💔💔💔💔 

Tbh I feel like both of them are correct in their ends. Virat's anger is justified in his perspective coz he took the initiative and opened up to her and just before leaving home, he gave her access to the most personal space of his, his home, with that twin key. Showing his trust and faith in her. So it is natural for him to expect her to return that trust and openness.  But from Sai's perspective, her decision of not letting him know about her job being at stake until she gets a handle of it is also justifiable. In a short span of time she went through a breakup, broken engagement, her father's surgery, a new attraction and a myraid of new feelings she couldn't understand, uncertainty of her job, a new relationship and finally a marriage which is to be taken place in a week's time. Even though she is treading through this storm of feelings as best as she can, like the brave soul she is, it is understandable that she will try to keep somethings to herself coz, she is still not there, where she can open up about everything without a worry like Virat does. After all, Just Sai is also just human.  

But the root cause of this situation is that both have strong personalities and when a clash occurs, their pride and independence won't let them to give in so easily. Hence his silent treatment and her determination to also ignore him and come out of it her own. But still I wish Virat responded to this situation a bit differently. I mean he has the right to get angry, but him giving her the silent treatment was bit harsh. I mean he should understand that she is going through so much and also since she is similar to him and loves independence,  she would try to solve her own problems. But Virat being the Virat we know, impatient young man, activated the ignoring and indifferent mode. I felt so sorry for the poor girl. On top of all the pressure and tension, others treating her like an outsider. 💔 I wish Shivam would knock some sense in to him.

Regardless of the heartbreak, I really loved how she tried to find solace for her heartache in his space... She is getting there.... be a bit more understanding and patient Virat.🤭🤭🤭 I really really want them to clear the misunderstandings and patch up. 😍😍😍😍

Another awsome chapter dear 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. Fingers crossed for the next update.

Happy Writing ❤

@ bold - you have both Virat and Sai at the palm of your hands. So well said 

I would add they don’t need to tell each other everything, being supportive is not always about  helping each other out of a situation it is sometimes just being there to lend a ear. I find the whole let the leads discuss their emotional problems so boring in a way, they can find their way to each other through a myriad of situations and actions, each time showing they care for each other or showing that they didn’t care for what the other person did. When Virat ignored her, a part of her wanted to show - “I kept this info from you but thy doesn’t mean I am keeping myself from you” Actions do speak louder than words.

thanks 🙏🏽 as always for your comments 

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

Part 18 

Sunday came and two observations were made, mornings in Virat’s apartment are to die for, you can see the sunrise from the bedroom window and the bai doesn’t come on Sundays. Because Sai was still in the flat at 9:30, she had spent a lot of time admiring the sunrise, and there was no sign of the bai until she left for camp at around 10:30 and the flat was exactly the same when she returned in the evening. 

Her mood was soured a little with the conversation she had with Abigail who seemed offended that Sai had moved out. 

“Please Sai, you are making me feel bad. Yeh sab karne ki kya zrurat thi? Tumne move out hi kar liya?!” 

Sai with a smile, “Come on Abigail, abhi tak mujhe thik se bataya nahi gaya hai ki meri last date kya hai, aisi situation na ho ki aaj hi hai mera last day and I am stuck with suitcase and no where to go na. Mujhe lagta hai jaha humei appreciate nahi karte vaha jyaada time waste nahi karna chahiye”. She felt good saying it, but her heart was heavy. She was finally told she had a scheduled time on Monday afternoon to speak with the senior doctor and that Aniket and a visiting doctor will be taking the morning shift and she can come if she wants directly to meet with the doctor. In her mind, she was already used to the idea that she will be jobless soon, and this was just a formality now.

That sour mood was uplifted when she returned late afternoon, as she started opening the door, the door on the other end of the floor opened and a young woman came out in a jogging suit and earphones, Sai turned and returned her smile, the girl removed her earphones with a huge smile 

“Hi, I am Sonali, hum log abhi recently shift hue hai.” 

Sai nods and says, “I am Sai”. 

“Sai, hi, I think maine tumhare husband ko dekha thaa on the day we moved in, police  mei hai na? Uniform mei the.”

Sai nods and smiles. Sonali continues her chirpy self

“Actually hum Hyderabad se shift hue hai, I just joined Cognizant. Vijay, mere husband abb tak Hyderabad mei hai, he will come next week.”

Sai looks at her, “Aap saath mei kaam karte ho?”

Sonali continues, “Nahi nahi, voh Wockhart Hospital mei clinical manager ki job join karne vaale hai, Mumbai mei formalities ke liye ruke hai, our joining dates were different aur Mumbai winding up kaam bahut thaa.”

Sai smiles and says, “Do you want to join me for dinner? Hum bahar khaa sakte hai”

Sonali grins, “I would love that, lekin kya hum order kar sakte hai, actually electrician shaam ko aayegga AC fix karne, aur Monday se mujhe time nahi milne valla.”

Sai smiles and agrees, they fix a time to meet at Virat’s apartment. Sai finishes unpacking, grabs herself a cup of Horlicks and then sets out to buy some vegetables and bread for the home.

Meanwhile as evening begins to set in Amravati, Shivam and Virat are out for a walk. Shivam is using a cane, and as they wind down, Shivam looks at his friend and bursts 

“Tu yaha kar kya raha hai? Tu aaya kyu?”

Virat somberly replies, “tujhse milne aaya”

“Achaa, Tu kya mujhe ullu samajh ke rakha hai kya? Jab se aaya hai, mood off hai tera, phone ko Dekhta hai, phir side mei rakh deta hai, Mai Sai ke baare mei kuch sawal puchoo toh topic change kar detaa hai...kya Chal raha hai?”

“Kuch nahi”

“Tu vapas chala jaa.. main tera maika nahi hun, ki tune biwi se jhagda kiya toh yaha aa gaya. Voh bhi aise hi Chandrapur chali gayi hogi aur Vaise bhi uski interest tere se kam hi hai, shayad vapas hi na aaye.”

“Tu chup karega, mujhe sunna nahi hai”

“Nahi sunna, toh jaa,, abhi direct Teri gaadi mei baith aur Nagpur jaa Sai ke paas. Jaaa!!!”

At around 9pm, Sai is having the time of her life. Sonali is cracking her up with stories and Sai is thoroughly enjoying her company. Chinese food is on the kitchen counter, they have ordered more than they can eat and the smells of veg Manchurian and Hakka noodles fills the air. The door suddenly clicks open, and Sai looks up at the door, to see Virat standing in shock looking at her. In her completely relaxed and comfortable state, she says loudly, 

“Aap Tuesday ko aanevale the” 

Virat is way too shocked to even respond, except turn and look at the young woman who is a complete stranger standing in his apartment. Sonali watches the couple and suddenly says, rushing to Virat and shaking his hand

“I am so sorry, I am Sonali, new neighbor. Aapke wife ke dinner plans ko maine hijack kar diyaa, so sorry.”

Virat nods, “It’s ok. Main jaake fresh hota hun. Please continue”

He walks into the bedroom and shuts the door. And walks into the bathroom...and there sitting on the sink is a new cup filled with new things, comb, tweezers, toothbrush, flosser. He grabs a towel and enters the shower - next to his shampoo, he sees a new shampoo. And a bath wash, and a lufaa pad. He cannot believe his eyes, she is here, in every part of his bathroom. He grins through his bath. Comes out and opens his cupboard and there are her clothes. He pulls a bunch of tops and holds them to his face, it’s her everywhere. He rejoices and yells, Sai!!!

Sai comes rushing into the bedroom, closing the door behind her, and stares at Virat in a towel, bare chested. He looks at her with some of her clothes in his hand. 

“Yeh kya hai?” He asks hiding his smile 

“Kapde hai” she says flatly, folding her hands, challenging him to be contrary 

“Yaha kya kar rahe hai” he asks, biting his inner cheek

“Aur kaha rakhti? Balcony mei?” She maintains her mock seriousness, and comes forward to grab her tops. “Istri nikal jaayegi, dijiye yaha”

“Aake le jao” he smirks

“Dijiye!” She grabs.

He grabs her and pulls her on the bed, his towel threatening to unknot and his bare chest dampening her kurta. 

“Itne geele ho, hatiye, Sonali bahar baithi hai” she fists his chest, squirming underneath him.

“Naye dost bana rahi ho?” He holds her closer, running his face on her cheeks

“Kya karu? Aap toh mere dost nahi hai na?” She trying hard not to be affected

“Usse ghar bhej do” he demands

“Nahi, aap kapde badaliye aur bahar aake Khana khayiye” she retorts

“Mujhe Chinese pasand nahi” he moves the bunch of her tops to the other side on the bed and begins to bury his wet hair on her neck.

“Please..” she says, her neck turning red, heated moisture bathing all over her.

He suddenly stops. He stands, adjusts his towel like as though it was nothing. She stands up, bites her under lip.

“Aap bahar aayenge?” She asks softly 

He nods. She uses her dupatta to wipe herself a little and then adjusts it across her chest. 

“Just Sai” he whispers

She looks up softly. He continues, “thank you”

“It’s ok.” She replies softly. 

He wastes no time, “Vaise thank you tumhe kehna chahiye”

She tongues her cheek and says, “Cupboard mei jagah kum hai, dresser lena padega”

He grins as he watches her walk out of the bedroom into the kitchen area. 

——

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Awwee... Take your time..... I am usually around!!  Will wait for you!!! 

sorry Gayatri took some time, I wrote and rewrote this part. Hope you like it my dear. Always love reading your views lmk🤗

awesome update as always 

loved it 

chalo as expected shivam neh viru ki dimaag ko knock knock kiya 

finally donom patch up kiya 

so cool sai already made a friend 

iam now curious regarding their job kya honneh wala hai

waiseh sai toh full on biwi mode mein agayi hai iam loving this , their cute knok jhok 

waiting for ur next update 

Best dialogue “ usse gar Bhej do “😂

I think her taking the Haq to claim her space in the house must have provided some solace for Virat. As earlier from his POV it didn’t look like she was comfortable sharing things with him. 

But they need to talk it out but their attraction towards each other is so palpable and is giving me the soulmate’s vala feeling. 

As usual a brilliant update and brilliant writing ❤️

Thank you for the update. Was waiting. So shivam guessed it and send Virat back. So nice friend. Sai is slowly getting into the wife mode. She made a friend. I think she will tell her husband to find a job for sai. Please in the next update make them talk to each other about their job , their insecurities what they feel about each other. Before they get into marriage they have to know and understand each other. Hoping to see a emotional and deep conversations between the two about job their feelings and all. Hope you will do that. Now waiting for next update. Your writing is so good I eagerly waiti for next update to see what will be happening. The story is developing in a gradual process. 👍👌

Awsome update 😀  i loved the whole update , but best part " main tera maika nhi hu " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious  .

Virat babu ki khushi ka to thikana nhi

har kahi bas sai hi sai🥰🥰🥰   cont soon 😘 

I absolutely love Sairat here, they are so adorable! Your thoughts and writing are so good, I can't wait to read more of what's in store. I loved how Virat was so ecstatic on Sai's homecoming, appears he's been waiting for it for too long now. :)

Edited by riaa.x - 3 years ago

was waiting for the update. loved it. i hope sonali’s husband being clinical manager will help sai find new job. virat’s joy in finding sai in his home is so palpable. i hope they have a serious conversation about their jobs now. looking forward for more.❤️❤️❤️❤️