Oh Ya you make remember me about sawabhiman. ..ek colors jese kamina channel e yese ker saktey. I have also negative feeling that colors is planning to end permanently in secret. 🤢🤬
More than colors I think its PH
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Oh Ya you make remember me about sawabhiman. ..ek colors jese kamina channel e yese ker saktey. I have also negative feeling that colors is planning to end permanently in secret. 🤢🤬
More than colors I think its PH
Originally posted by: AC2KYXH2UQRR7SZ7
yup!Me in...I also not up for any reincarnation and children,for me revamp means nothing to do with this one,no children,no rebirth,nothing pls.
Just done this chapter here only.
I don't want a reincarnation personally
A complete reboot also would work..start from scratch I won't mind....
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Karan Naina, meri first story wattpad pe inhi par h😆
Ohhh pura likh naaa...
Btw oh story kab update degi...
hmmm focus on your study...
maine galat type kiya..i meant to say Aryan ko same expression rehtha hai🤣
chachi ne kuch bola..mujhe bhi samajh nahin aaya
Angre aur Aryan dono ke hi same expressions hain😆
Accha 👍🏼
That I know. I've full faith on creative team.Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
You want revamp with same character??🤣🤣
I don't think makers are capable of that🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
More than colors I think its PH
Possible . I won't disagree that producers are main culprits for these all then channel.
Ho to gaya complete ab aur kitna likhna h😳
Possible . I won't disagree that producers are main culprits for these all then channel.
PH just want Kabira, kabira and more kabira
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Ho to gaya complete ab aur kitna likhna h😳
Twisted kab start karogi likhna? 😒