I saw a BTS by the actor playing Anu. I see GM sporting an injury.
Page
of
1I saw a BTS by the actor playing Anu. I see GM sporting an injury.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
saw it might be related to that bridge underworld story that's building up
He is wearing the same shirt as shown in the precap. 😲 Goons will hurt him??? 🤓
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL4kQuiB9xB/?igshid=13bxy1x012brl
I think they were playing something it doesn't seems that he is hurt
I guess hum patrikar k pyaar me uske jese horhe,har angle analyze🤣
Yes with full on " Sansani".Originally posted by: Anuannie
I guess hum patrikar k pyaar me uske jese horhe,har angle analyze🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Reality kuch bhi ho par khabar ko puri tarah sensational bana dete hai forum par
😎😎😎.
Exactly,you see mun k emotional atyachar k samey he does not have the bandage to matlab uske baad pitenge Sir Aditya?Hamare dimag ka full on use karwarhe aj kal k precap 😃
Okay this is off topic but the puppy is so ☺️. The track seems promising and maybe with it we can get to know Aditya better