Res😆..
I can't react to your post😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Res😆..
I can't react to your post😒
shaheen 🤣 tumne mere saath bhi res res khelna shuru kardiya 🤣
Arre react nehi ho raha?! 😒 happens with me also.
I reload the page and then try😳
Loved your humorous take on the episode. Gives a completely different outlook to it. Khub Mojadar! (very funny in Bengali)
Vaise agar Anirudh zimmedari batake ye sab karta rehta hai, pata nahi accept karne ke baad kya karega🤪
Keep writing like this because it is so refreshing to read amidst all the confusion and the tension. ❤️
awww onek dhonnobad😆Originally posted by: Indira12
Loved your humorous take on the episode. Gives a completely different outlook to it. Khub Mojadar! (very funny in Bengali)
Vaise agar Anirudh zimmedari batake ye sab karta rehta hai, pata nahi accept karne ke baad kya karega🤪
Keep writing like this because it is so refreshing to read amidst all the confusion and the tension. ❤️
I am glad you liked it😳
@UL- i commented the exact thing today on a Aniruddh bondita gif 🤣 such a coincidence 😲😆
I am so touched. Thank you again. I will try to write regularly 👍🏼
Originally posted by: PEDPWUK5P7VSBDCK
awwww❤️
This is not fair, aise bon ke gifs use karke you can manao me everytime
I can 😳🤪
wahi bola maine, you can 🤣
Originally posted by: 25AU7QZZEZ3DFBFS
awww onek dhonnobad😆
I am glad you liked it😳
@UL- i commented the exact thing today on a Aniruddh bondita gif 🤣 such a coincidence 😲😆
I am so touched. Thank you again. I will try to write regularly 👍🏼
You a Bengali too?😳
You did? Wait, have to search the gifs in edt🤣
Yup me too🤗
I don't visit edt rather i am always on AT🤪
you can come too. We all do crazy stuff there😆
Abhi bhi unres nahi kar payi😭Originally posted by: 7M7J2ZM7Y7QUUXMV
shaheen 🤣 tumne mere saath bhi res res khelna shuru kardiya 🤣
Arre react nehi ho raha?! 😒 happens with me also.
I reload the page and then try😳
Don't worry, I read all your three reviews.. Will reply all at once in a single review👍🏼😳