Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anupa1902

Congratulations on completing phase 1! It really was amazing reading how each character has developed and grown. Can't wait to see what Phase 2 brings. 

Ravi as Ridhay is a great choice. Loved the sibling dynamic in the RaiSinghania house now. Hoping in Phase 2 to have Aryan pushing forward with his music career on his own, seeing his struggles. Ishani should be a character whose changes should be realistic, not just one day wake up and change. 

Super excited for Phase 2, especially to find out what the Randhawas are like, to see more of their equation with Riddhima, to find out what Riddhima and Sejal have been upto, to see if Riddhima and Ragini and Sejal and Sia are friends. Love that this story has much potential! 

So all the best! Stay safe and stay well. ❤

Thank you so much for your appreciation, dear :) 

We are glad that you liked Ravi as Ridhay. Well, the sibling's dynamics had certainly changed for now in the basic level but let's see to what extent they would have changed in the three years? 

Aryan and Ishani - you will see some big changes in their lives and hope you guys will like 

Phase 2 - will have it's own twists and turns and hope you guys will like it the way it is and yeah some surprises are in the box. We are excited to see the reaction of your guys. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Thank you dear :) 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

Awesome 👏. Just now binge read last 6 updates, was very busy did not get the time to read any ff's

I'm glad you are back and read all the chapters in one go. Thanks for the time you have given for this FF dear - means a lot. 

Everyone got punished for their sins. 👍🏼

Yeah - finally but you never know - the story might try to punish some people for their balance mistakes in their pocket 

Never thought would say this but Aaryan 💕

Aryan turning into a nice fine man and let's see to what extent he will be the same 

Finally Riansh got divorced 🥳 it's party time 🎉

For new beginnings sometimes its important to cut the threads of the past. 

And Riddhu's reply to all😎 and then Vansh. Dude how can you even think that she will forgive you, ye serial vali Riddhima thodi na hai, she has self respect and common sense😆

HAHAHA, Well he is VR so he thought she will but then again it's her time to save the self-respect so yeah she has taken the step which she needed the most 

Ishani😡. I have one request please make sure Riddhima slaps her atleast once

Maybe soon you will see this - don't worry, already planning for this 

Uma is getting back to normal and she knows everything, still she is being patient with her son and is supporting him. Good to know that, he is going to need all the support now when he sees Riddhima with Randhawa's and especially with Ridhey😈

Vansh is confused and doubts Ridhey, good. Keep your eyes and ears open VRS

Ravi Dubey as Ridhey❤️. Hayee kya compitition khadi kr di yaar...

Aaryan is irritated and tensed . Why though? 🤔

Does he know about Randhawa and Shergil

3 years leap😲, thoda jyada hi bada leap nahi ho gaya?

Where is our Queen of hearts ❤️ Riddhima?

Ravi as Ridhay - I'm glad you liking him and let's see how the tashan between RSR and VR will be going forward. Aryan is going through is own phase of working hard which he never did before so yeah being under the stress is normal. 

3 years because in anyone life everything cannot change over night. They need some good amount of time to move on. So yeah three years is like normal time. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Thank you, dear :) 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish

RIDHAY AAGAYA!!! HAAYE MAIN MARJAWAN!! ☺️☺️

Ravi Dubey as Ridhay!!! Good choice. Oh man!! I was totally excited for it. ❤️🥵🔥

I'm glad you liked Ravi as Ridhay. Yeah finally the man is back with a face 

Loved the convo between Uma and Vansh. It was heart warming yet an eye opener for Vansh ❤️

It took some time to put that but then I'm happy to see everyone liking the conversation between them. 

Ishani is such an insecure and selfish girl. I dont have any words for her...

The way you have described about the Randhawa and Shergill Mansion with pictures,was too mind blowing and awesome. 

Mharo chhokro agaya.. Ridhay agaya.. Yay!!! 😁😁🥰🥰💥💥

3 saal baad milenge phir. I must say,Ridhay is giving tough competition to Vansh.. 😎🔥💥

Waiting for the next update.

Continue soooonish.

Ishani will go under her lane of redemption very soon but then we won't make it easy.

R&S Mansion - makers won't show us another house other than VR Mansion, then why don't we make our own mansion for Ridhay? So glad you are liking it. 

Ridhay will give him a tough competition but in what way? They both are alpha males in their own way and Kings in the way one cannot differ so yeah let's see how the meeting will be after three long years. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteShr

Please update next 

Don't late 

Sorry to say but the next update will be delayed for sure dear :) 

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys....wanted to inform u I am taking a pause from the forum...my exams are nearing & I want to give my best and secure a good medical college..

so yeah from now on till next few months I would not be able to read ur ff😒....when I joined this journey I wanted to be there till the very end..even now also I want but my studies are suffering & I don't wanna that to happen so I have to stop myself from opening the forum(its the only thing that connects me to immj as I use no other social platform)

hopefully🤞 when I return back after my exams immj & this forum would be still active....

I wanted u both to know that this was the first story which I read in this forum...when I made an account I was on the verge of deleting it as I was unable to adjust but it was this story that made me stay back and lead to discovering all the wonderful writers & story....in just 2 months from wanting to delete my account to falling in love with the forum its been such a beautiful journey....& this story has a very special place in my heart❤️

U guys are doing wonders....u have given us such a beautiful story ❤

I wish all the success & happiness for u both 

lots of love 

❤️

Edited by scintillaxx - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

Hey guys....wanted to inform u I am taking a pause from the forum...my exams are nearing & I want to give my best and secure a good medical college..

so yeah from now on till next few months I would not be able to read ur ff😒....when I joined this journey I wanted to be there till the very end..even now also I want but my studies are suffering & I don't wanna that to happen so I have to stop myself from opening the forum(its the only thing that connects me to immj as I use no other social platform)

hopefully🤞 when I return back after my exams immj & this forum would be still active....

I wanted u both to know that this was the first story which I read in this forum...when I made an account I was on the verge of deleting it as I was unable to adjust but it was this story that made me stay back and lead to discovering all the wonderful writers & story....in just 2 months from wanting to delete my account to falling in love with the forum its been such a beautiful journey....& this story has a very special place in my heart❤️

U guys are doing wonders....u have given us such a beautiful story ❤

I wish all the success & happiness for u both 

lots of love 

❤️

Hey, the dear first and foremost reality is very important. Yes, we are connected with them however our daily life shouldn't stop for anything. So yeah, all the best for your exams and keep rocking :) 

Let's hope this forum will be active when you come back and thanks for the appreciation you showered on until now. It means a lot dear :) 

Until the next time - take care and all the best again dear :)

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ridhay is awesome , his convo with Vansh 👏

I am rooting for Ridhay, he has waited a long time for his Riddhima ❤️

Wonder where she is hopefully living an independent & strong happy life after the leap.

Congratulations for Phase 2. 🥳

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Hey dear

sorry for the delay

mostly this week will try to update