Originally posted by: merryyura
Naahhh. Too happy with my current phone and too lazy to visit that hospital🤪
I will create an application on your behalf and they will send you the phone via mail
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: merryyura
Naahhh. Too happy with my current phone and too lazy to visit that hospital🤪
I will create an application on your behalf and they will send you the phone via mail
Originally posted by: XBS3ISVZXH2WJSJI
Sister I am on break only since revenge track only saw for mafia vansh one week thats it,how could you forget my determination😒...just that didn't take break from forum.😆
Oh 🤣
Sorry my mistake. I thought you were still torturing yourself 😆
Did you find me anywhere else btw??
Pikachu ko badi jaldi hai...🤣I will create an application on your behalf and they will send you the phone via mail
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Pikachu ko badi jaldi hai...🤣
Fake pregnancy ke liye 🤣
I will create an application on your behalf and they will send you the phone via mail
This can also happen?😲
Waahhh meko nahi pata tha .
Anything is possible 😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Chal hat.😆
Dhoka 😭
Aaj toh dhoke pe dhoka mil raha hai mujhe😭
Yeh Zaalim duniya 😭
Usi ko dundh rahi hun main..aur ahana ko bhi .😂
hmmm...Fake pregnancy ke liye 🤣
Rrahul ki tarah jaldi hai kya tujhe...🤪