So you dont have sole copyrights on cooker anymore 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So you dont have sole copyrights on cooker anymore 😭
Thankfully no🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Pinga ga pori pinga ga pori pinga ga pori PINGA!
Wow i guess its your favorite song
Good Morning Partner!
How are you doing?
What did you have for breakfast?
Apni wali Rashi ki modi parivaar ki Rashi ben??😆
I know it feels sad but then isnt it said sharing is caring?
Have I gone blind or is the person I think it is???
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Have I gone blind or is the person I think it is???
You have not gone blind
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Apni wali Rashi ki modi parivaar ki Rashi ben??😆
Jiski bhi rashi mein cooker likha hai🤣
Chalo behenlog n bhailog apun chalta hai ..
Nini aa rela hai..
Need to give rest to my panda 🐼 eyes...😴😴😴
