Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Their journey was nice... Hamza and sajal had nice chemistry😍
sajal is an amazing actress
i loved ye dil mera too...it was a revenge thriller
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Their journey was nice... Hamza and sajal had nice chemistry😍
sajal is an amazing actress
i loved ye dil mera too...it was a revenge thriller
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I think if you can understand Humsafar and zgh, then these would be easy
I had watched those with subtitles 😆
But okay I will watch 😁
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
sajal is an amazing actress
i loved ye dil mera too...it was a revenge thriller
I watched it too... Adnan was the show stealer there.. Sahad chemistry was a little off... They were magical in YKS.
Sajal is definitely one of the best pak actresses... Ahad is an average actor especially his urdu diction is bad.
Punyashlok Ahilya Bai is a decent watch too 😳
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
I watched it too... Adnan was the show stealer there.. Sahad chemistry was a little off... They were magical in YKS.
Sajal is definitely one of the best pak actresses... Ahad is an average actor especially his urdu diction is bad.
I loved their chemistry <3 The show did drag in the end and the ending was not justified
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Oh yeah... That was such a wonderful show.... Mahi way, rishta. com were unique.
Are these on YouTube?
Cant find it on youtube anymore... I think its available on Netflix.