Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thats good. Usually we have that. Instead of breakfast. Like our breakfast is heavy so we eat lunch late or either have supper when we both are at home.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thats good. Usually we have that. Instead of breakfast. Like our breakfast is heavy so we eat lunch late or either have supper when we both are at home.
Great😆My brunch depends on my lazy mood🤣Btw did u submit the answers of riddles?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Great😆My brunch depends on my lazy mood🤣Btw did u submit the answers of riddles?
Yes today is Monday na.. so I submitted on Saturday I guess..😆
aaj kal din ka pata hi nahi chalta yaar..🤪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes today is Monday na.. so I submitted on Saturday I guess..😆
aaj kal din ka pata hi nahi chalta yaar..🤪
My Tuesday started 1 hr back😆Haan jaldi jaldi beet jata hai😆
🤣 I forgot ki India mein Tuesday shuru ho gaya.. 🤣
mera dimaag aaj bilkul kaam nahi kar raha hai..🤪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 I forgot ki India mein Tuesday shuru ho gaya.. 🤣
mera dimaag aaj bilkul kaam nahi kar raha hai..🤪
What happened? All good?
ek aur guess galat😒socha thha 100% correct hoga lekin mila 👎🏼 I hate you kaatil khooni..bhoots will haunt you😡😡😡
I couldn’t sleep last night so headache and puffed eyes.. 😆
n dimaag hai bandh..
I told hubby to give me head massage tab jaa kar 50% thik hua..
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
ek aur guess galat😒socha thha 100% correct hoga lekin mila 👎🏼 I hate you kaatil khooni..bhoots will haunt you😡😡😡
Yesterday I told him oh Emil ke qaatil kal aana.. n today also m telling oh qaatil kal hi aana tum.. 😡