
Happy Birthday Blurred Lines aka Nita
Have a wonderful year ahead ♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Happy Birthday Blurred Lines aka Nita
Have a wonderful year ahead ♥️
I’m still waiting for Vansh to make an appearance but no one is listening to me. 😭😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m still waiting for Vansh to make an appearance but no one is listening to me. 😭😭
Here u go. Vansh n everyone
I’m not starting to celebrate unless Gur edits the thread. 😫
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m not starting to celebrate unless Gur edits the thread. 😫
What edits? 😲
I didn’t ask for Haley, I asked for Vansh.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Here u go. Vansh n everyone

Edit thread to add Vansh. 😂Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
What edits? 😲
Arey ismein sab hai and pawrry horahi hai🤣
Chris and Gur are feeling insecure of Vansh becuase of Kifs' obsession with him
