Meri yeh tamanna puri karna....!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meri yeh tamanna puri karna....!!
Humne pukara aur tum chale aaye?😲
Because it has lot of fatOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Why against cheese😲
Zeal has left the chatOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Our fav shephard is here❤️ will u conduct demo sheep game with zeal again plzzz
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Darshi ko pakad ya phir if Senior is up then ask her
And I aint night owl
11 ko I am asleep like an innocent person
Hmm Rehan de.. discussion going nowhere 🤔
Hi WD, how are you & where have you been?
I was just gona post why isn't WD active these days 😆
I am fine too...How is the game going for you?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Because it has lot of fat
But its good for us na. Have in moderate
@Zeal
Are you planning of another sheep game?
Kindly PM me when you start it
Also no nostalgia pls🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Zeal has left the chat
Zeal wont mind, he knows that WD is my fav hehehe