You aren't getting called Shera by anyone elseOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Its nice to have a couple of nicknames people can refer us as 😆
Sorry but I am possessive
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
You aren't getting called Shera by anyone elseOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Its nice to have a couple of nicknames people can refer us as 😆
Sorry but I am possessive
We even fight for him every time we interact🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yeh thread bohot fast jaa raha hai
Aisa hi chalta raha toh mn murderer kaise dhundungi
Hello..
Congratulations once again🥳
Arent we of same timezones?
Originally posted by: OMNJVMZ5ESY3JLKD
Hina!🤗
I've never part-taken in Koeli di's game...😳
It's Lavy's sheep game 😆
Oh
Its great to see you again😃🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Toh make someone assistant na, maybe ask WD or Mahi or koeli di or ask the original shephard.
It's not about assistance.. I won't be able to host, but can casually check if game is going well.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
We even fight for him every time we interact🤣
Heyy Hinna 🤗
ThanksOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hi shoaib
@b That’s nice
Par sher khan se pata nhi kyun mujhe Hina khan yaad aa jati hai 🤣
Sorry 😆
Oh, I wonder why!! Made me laugh 🤣 Hinna will probably go through this thread and cant wait to see her reaction 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Love our food chats when i'd tell you what I ate & would post gifs too 😆
I used to eat Pizza a lot. 😆
I am bored of pizza😭
You toh are marriedOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
We even fight for him every time we interact🤣
Matlab Sid jiju is going to be Chana's pati😆