Nice to know something more about her. Those on Twitter, please go and shower some love on the article☺️
Nice to know something more about her. Those on Twitter, please go and shower some love on the article☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Too late to ask her about her knee injury.. Btw doesn't she looked quite mature(not Virat Pakhi mature) 😆 and sorted for her age. She I believe is 24 right?
I hope she has at least completed her LLB.
And did she get any rest?🤔
We have been seeing her in each and every episode since her injury.
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
I hope she has at least completed her LLB.
Yes She did I think she mentioned about internship in some interview
her home encounter with fans frenzy was sweet🤣❤
she deserves all the accolades and love showering her way❤
Love the interview! Look forward to reading/seeing more of Ayesha and i hope that she has a chance to do TONS of great work in future even when someday ghkpm ends.
I love her interviews so much she's so grounded and mature (I hate to use the word 😆).......I can see her going a very long way ❤️
TFS dear 🤗
Glad to know that she has almost recovered
She is really open and down to earth I really love this quality of her ,