Use hint , I did use hint to solve one 😆. It very simply give Shreya the number of the riddle and what you want forum or if you know forum then ask thread .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Use hint , I did use hint to solve one 😆. It very simply give Shreya the number of the riddle and what you want forum or if you know forum then ask thread .
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
5😲I think i can play treasure hunt now😆it was my first tym playing game thats y it took toll on me😅
Shibu now its ur duty to tell me abt games plz😃If u r participating then it will be great😆
You know this Shibu? She has Emil's will, lautane ko bolo
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You know this Shibu? She has Emil's will, lautane ko bolo
Emil ki will lauta do yaar😆
hopefully baat maan le😵
Last clue mil Gaya 
Ab mn shibu aur Nita ko dhundongi 

HiOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hello
I'm new here too
Would really like to play that sheep game though
It will be fun finding lost sheep
We need a Shepherd, either a new one or one from previous games. 😆
Glad to see more and more members join these games, whether its sheep or riddles. 😆
thank you ❤️Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Use hint , I did use hint to solve one 😆. It very simply give Shreya the number of the riddle and what you want forum or if you know forum then ask thread .
But I had already wasted my hint over the forum I knew answer of 🙈🤦🏻♀️
But I got the answer now
Pure guess work 😆
yes please paagal ladki will leke bhaag gayi, dekho!