Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sweetheart🤗
Kaise ho
Koi show dekh re ho abhi ya nahi🤪
Btw manni yaad kr rahi thi tumhe
Baat hui usse?
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Introduction Please?😆
My name is Arnima. I live in India (U.P., to be precise). I have just completed my Masters in Chemistry (Analytical branch), and am preparing for P.hd., and other jobs. I love to read. And cook. And bake- even though I am horrible at it😢😢. Love gardening, and watching k-dramas. Though wasting time is my favourite hobby😂😂 And fangirling😍😍 Aur kuch bhi bataun?
P. S. What's your name? And what's the secret behind your username??
You ll find a lot of short forms, weird names here 😂😂..just wait and watch
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Sweetheart🤗
Kaise ho
Koi show dekh re ho abhi ya nahi🤪
Btw manni yaad kr rahi thi tumhe
Baat hui usse?
Abhi meine khub TV dekha bed par thi na 🤣
Khub enjoy Kiya
Surya Singham one two three SAB dekh Dala
Where is my behan I too miss her my soul sister😭
hn...
Chalo hum log case ladhte hai...🤣
Originally posted by: Priya12000
You ll find a lot of short forms, weird names here 😂😂..just wait and watch
Haan ye to h Jese DT 🤭
Originally posted by: Priya12000
You ll find a lot of short forms, weird names here 😂😂..just wait and watch
Sahi baat
Hum commerce wale toh maahir hai iss kaam mein🤣
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
My name is Arnima. I live in India (U.P., to be precise). I have just completed my Masters in Chemistry (Analytical branch), and am preparing for P.hd., and other jobs. I love to read. And cook. And bake- even though I am horrible at it😢😢. Love gardening, and watching k-dramas. Though wasting time is my favourite hobby😂😂 And fangirling😍😍 Aur kuch bhi bataun?
P. S. What's your name? And what's the secret behind your username??
Where do you live in UP