Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Belated Happy Birthday Prefect . π₯³. Hope you had a awesome day .
THANks nita , well I was working through the day and night is that a awesome dayπ€π
Happy birthday to you ππ
Enjoy the day π₯³
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Belated Happy Birthday Prefect . π₯³. Hope you had a awesome day .
THANks nita , well I was working through the day and night is that a awesome dayπ€π
Happy birthday to you ππ
Enjoy the day π₯³
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Happy belated bday Shyπ₯³
Thanks Soni Soni ankhiyon wali for the wishesπ³ππΌ
THANks nita , well I was working through the day and night is that a awesome dayπ€π
Happy birthday to you ππ
Enjoy the day π₯³
Thanks Prefect , and well I woke up at 3 Am to go to work today and I am at work now π. And so nope I don't consider working 24*7 makes for an awesome day . π€£. But it is the standard wish and I am too sleep deprived to change it
Happy belated bday Shy
just dont want this place to shut down, so hello no oneπ€£
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
just dont want this place to shut down, so hello no oneπ€£

heli and rrahul actually kissed kya?π² please spelling ke wajah se jooti mat nikaalnaπ€£ in your siggy?