Lovely write-up! Keep writing and making us all giggle and smile and blush at times too. 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lovely write-up! Keep writing and making us all giggle and smile and blush at times too. 🤗❤️
Yes :) they each are beautiful in their own way ❤️
This was very well written and such a lovely read....🤗
Kaha ho Keshni ?
Missing your post dear
Woow that was so beautifully written. I loved your writing style.
The way they were sharing how they realized their love was so nice to read.
I loved the cushion throwing part and her "Besharam".
And the 2 days love part was so cute.
IF pe hoon...par chodh diya humne yeh galliyan😆
Missing you peeps too🤗
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Woow that was so beautifully written. I loved your writing style.
The way they were sharing how they realized their love was so nice to read.
I loved the cushion throwing part and her "Besharam".
And the 2 days love part was so cute.
Thankiou😳
Best os have read till date🤗