Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I was boiling water for the noodles for Anokhi to use on Shaurya 

but now I'm torn cause Nikki is crossing her limits 

btw Vicky being DJ is also a florist delivery man 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Did not feel even an inch bad for anokhi today. 

But Shaurya is extremely guilty and it's cute to watch him like that. The way he was eye - following Anokhi was cute lol 

But grahan lag gaya 🤦🏻‍♀️

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Kitty and Boo Boo knows nothing but sirf jhoote 😡

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kitty and Boo Boo know but sirf jhoote 

These two girls 🙄🙄

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Now Shaurya and Anokhi playing Tom & Jerry 🤣

And Devil-Ma looks jealous in the precap 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omg ajka episode mast tha... 

Shaurya cutie pie the celebrations at home was cute shaurya in that black and white blazer keher dhaa raha tha.. 

"Everything is fair when its my bday" 

Thank god some logics are there... 

Anokhi lied its from his maaa but shaurya recognized anokhi handwriting banda kafi kuch notice karta anokhi ka handwriting bhi sahi hai... 😉

Fir he scratched and then shocked then angry told maine 

"tumhe lagta maine ye jaan buch ke kiya hai.." 

Anokhi bhashan dena bandh karo tumhe lagi let me find first aid kit and turant... Anokhi kya dialogue boli my god 

"THANK you sir aapne mujhe apne bay pe aisa gift diya.. Ab aap kabhi nahi bhuloge mujhe aur ye pal apko har bday pe yaad ayega... Aur ekdin aisa ayega ki apka bday mere bina celebrate hi nahi hoga" 

Shaurya expression he was astonished so was I lol kya bol di ladki gazab boli... 

Liked anokhi ki spitting anger maza aya angry bird anokhi ko dekh.. 

Fir grumpy professor asking angrily 'kisne kiya ye sab haa?' 

Lol everyone is scared of his anger tej, kitty bebo devil ma,.. 

Shaurya ki nazrein toh bus anokhi ko doodh rahi hai... 

And Waah sachi shaurya ke face pe finally smile seeing the unique cake.. 

"waise ye cake ek professor ke liye ekdum perfect hai kiska idea tha ye?" 

Pammi aunty says "anokhi" and anokhi hiding... And beautiful BGM our shaakhi ka plays both staring each other awieee maza aa gaya... 

Precap mein shaurya sir anokhi ke piche anokhi running... 'ye miss bhalla sab kaam ulta karti hai' haha professor Saab gayo 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

At sabherwal mansion everyone surprise Shaurya with a cake and wishes him Happy birthday.

Shaurya cuts cake and thanks everyone 

Shaan comes and wishes and hugs him, he don’t hug him back

Devi says don’t be sad  you are my chaand, Shaan says eyes he is really chaand today, because he thinks Aastha is dhaag you removed her from his life. Devi asks I wanted it because Shaurya wanted it and asks Shaurya. He don’t answer walks away

At college all preparations going on by Anokhi and her sis, Aastha message did u talked to Shaurya. Aastha says no and feels bad for lie

Anokhi thinks let me give a small gift and card and write Aastha name. She calls that Vicky  to get one gift.

Anokhi goes and keep bouquet and card in room. Shaurya comes from back and asks when I am not in office u are coming to my room

While Anokhi going he asks her to wait, reads note and asks what is this. Anokhi says from Aastha man, he says it’s your writing 

Anokhi says I am sorry Aastha mam wants to do something. She feeling bad that’s why I did for her. Shaurya tears card and throws on her and says out and throws bouquet in her face

When he see her scratch on her face goes to touch she says stop. . She lectures him how You can beat me.  He go to touch it she says stay away. He says I didn’t did it with intention of hurting.

She falls down with sprain. He tries to help she says no

He asks why you here. She says I don’t want to meet you, I came here to just keep flowers .( Lot of taunts from each other. I am not writing everything )

I just came here I thought u understand a women emotions. He says forget about it and gets first aid box 

She says no thanks, with this incident you remember me in every  birthday of urs and leaves.

She also says there will be a day without me ur bday won’t be celebrated 

She walks away to canteen and want to leave from there. Both sisters are leaving Vicky asks them to wait. canteen owner comes and stops them. Anokhi says I mentioned before only I don’t wait for party

Sabherwal family enters so Anokhi goes inside 

Canteen owner demands Anokhi to work, Anokhi sister says I will help don’t worry

Shaan comes to Anokhi and asks about her scratch, she says nothing just happened. He asks about Aastha. Kitto comes and takes Shaan 

Shaurya enters and gets surprised and yells who did, family enters and sings hbday. 
Kameeni bebo says we thought you got mad by Anokhi and went somewhere, he says I don’t spoil my happiness for someone not important.

He looks for Anokhi, mean time canteen owner calls anokhi and asks to get candle. Shaurya has that winning smile😡, but Anokhi calls Babli and says to give candle and come . He see the scratch and makes face.

He looks at cake and says cake is good and asks who’s idea, bebo says mine. But canteen owner says it’s Anokhi. She signals owner not to say my name. He can guess   it’s her.

Precap: Shaurya  want to talk to Anokhi but she is running away, he says miss balla demag ulta chelta hai. I want to clear my misunderstanding but she is running away. This was seen by devil Devi and thinks what is going on between these 2

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago