Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Whoever reads this (if you ever want to torture youself) please don't judge me, I was 17ish and stupid🤣
I want to say Stop saying you don’t know me because you know! 😡😂Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Arrey bhai kehna kya chahte ho?🥴🤔😂
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Good night everyone🤗
Take care
Nd thank u so much for motivating me🤗🤗
Goodnight 🤗 and aww ur welcome, here we all motivate each other n have fun here.
Yeh pagaal hai issliye 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Whoever reads this (if you ever want to torture youself) please don't judge me, I was 17ish and stupid🤣
I will read them all😆Nd will give u feedback personally😉
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I want to say Stop saying you don’t know me because you know! 😡😂
What do you know that I know or I should know and you know?🤔
Now I want to read and 17ish don’t sound so long ago. 🤣🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Whoever reads this (if you ever want to torture youself) please don't judge me, I was 17ish and stupid🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yeh pagaal hai issliye 😆
*Cue thaali giraana scene* *Breaking bangles*