Guys when shall we do the round 2 since it's already post midnight for a few ppl..
Would you prefer next Saturday or tomorrow ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys when shall we do the round 2 since it's already post midnight for a few ppl..
Would you prefer next Saturday or tomorrow ??
I think next Saturday would be okayGuys when shall we do the round 2 since it's already post midnight for a few ppl..
Would you prefer next Saturday or tomorrow ??
Superb round 1 guys...we had a whopping 41 questions on this round...
Scores are posted here -
Humara bass chalta toh hum 50 se bhi upar sawaal pooch lete 😆
Guys when shall we do the round 2 since it's already post midnight for a few ppl..
Would you prefer next Saturday or tomorrow ??
I think next Saturday would be better 👍🏼
Humara bass chalta toh hum 50 se bhi upar sawaal pooch lete 😆
Heheh I was overwhelmed... remember yesterday we were discussing about 25 itself being a big number and Today we had almost twice as that 🙈
Aaj kuch yaadein taaze hogaye game ke through ❣️❣️
I think next Saturday would be better 👍🏼
I was thinking the same thing too... weekends ko yaha koyi nahi aata atleast game hoga to hum sab aayenge 😜
Alrighty then Saturday it is then ❣️
ExactlyHumara bass chalta toh hum 50 se bhi upar sawaal pooch lete 😆
Haaa
Heheh I was overwhelmed... remember yesterday we were discussing about 25 itself being a big number and Today we had almost twice as that 🙈
Aaj kuch yaadein taaze hogaye game ke through ❣️❣️
And really had fun na
Heheh I was overwhelmed... remember yesterday we were discussing about 25 itself being a big number and Today we had almost twice as that 🙈
Aaj kuch yaadein taaze hogaye game ke through ❣️❣️
It was so fun
We should play such games more often, especially on weekends