What about the SharBhi nasha
Correction: only do the highest quality drugs, kids 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What about the SharBhi nasha
Correction: only do the highest quality drugs, kids 🤣
A few days late but he got my memo 😆😍😍😍
https://instagram.com/stories/sharadmalhotra009/2519146350571371658?igshid=qnw1fd0tvvst
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
A few days late but he got my memo 😆😍😍😍
https://instagram.com/stories/sharadmalhotra009/2519146350571371658?igshid=qnw1fd0tvvst
I was about to say post this 🤣 bet everyone was asking for a Leo picture 🤔 now we can take a break from leo pictures 😆
More Leo pics please, Sharu! ALL THE LEO PICS 😍😍😍
I was about to say post this 🤣 bet everyone was asking for a Leo picture 🤔 now we can take a break from leo pictures 😆
Sorry humes😆 no concept of a break when Leo's pictures come into consideration, okay???🤣
To both of you:

Also off topic but I felt this:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLtIRzJBHs1/?igshid=rxq5r4yvbgrq
Also off topic but I felt this:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLtIRzJBHs1/?igshid=rxq5r4yvbgrq
It's always women who come up short...no matter what flaws the man may have 😡
Also off topic but I felt this:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLtIRzJBHs1/?igshid=rxq5r4yvbgrq
Bitter reality of our society
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
It's always women who come up short...no matter what flaws the man may have 😡
The men are clearly born perfect aren’t they 🤔