OhhhhAww, I missed you too
I was a bit busy so I used to come a bit later lekin tabtak sab chale gaaye hote the
Time mismatch
Ab koi nai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OhhhhAww, I missed you too
I was a bit busy so I used to come a bit later lekin tabtak sab chale gaaye hote the
Time mismatch
Ab koi nai
Go for it
Evening sounds good to me too 😘
Let's ask the rest of the team members in the morning tomorrow...and begin the game...
I ll create a thread for it now 👍
👍🏼
Guys I am sharing the link to the Trivia Thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155997070
Do let me know how you feel about it ❤️
Guys sign up in the trivia thread to participate and suggest a time when you'll be able play


Guys, the game will start at 7:30PM IST today which will be 10pm for Rekha di and 3pm for Noor and Riya 


hey have u read new arrivals about Reem...they have mention show going to shut down with in a few months.
hey have u read new arrivals about Reem...they have mention show going to shut down with in a few months.
No jiya di...that article was about other shows going off air soon after going on air...
She has mentioned that she is happy that THR is still on air..
Off air ka news nahi hain... don't worry 👍
Hope we get to see some good moments in this track. Minor spoiler but Mallu says in Monday's that as long as we are together, nothing can take Moksh away from us.
I think that's a hint. CVS won't do a separation track ofc but I think in someway Kalyani won't be with him. So I feel this will be the pretending to be Sampu drama.
new epi
Pehele tha pyar Ka mosaum suhana
kiss karane Ka pyar Bahana
fir bich mein aayi bhootani
Machayi usane Hay you a Kitani
Malhar ko Yaad aayi usaki peheli patni
paisee ke pichhe bhage Malhar ki pyari bhootani
Kala kaluta koyala huwa hamara Mallu
Dekhane Atharv ke sath usaki Kallu.
Jana I agar aapako kaise basali Malhar ki Kalyani
Kalama ki yeh interesting kahani...
Kalyani was looking beautiful ❤️❤️