Haa removed nish ... I didn't know about it... 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haa removed nish ... I didn't know about it... 🤗
Done rimi..👍🏼
Yaar yeh nibbi log toh pallavi ke uss merge waale reel ke liye kahan kahan spam nahi kiya hai comment section
Kya nautanki hai yaar
Aurra calls pravisht bhaiya toh sampoo boli uske bhaiya
Ab isme kya problem hai.... Aurra kya bulaye pravisht ko yeh bhi yeh nibbi log decide karenge???
I am telling you they are so obsessed... I feel sad for pravi and aurra
I am telling you they are so obsessed... I feel sad for pravi and aurra
Wahi na yaar... Fangirling karna hai toh thoda toh mature behave karo
Iss forum pe aake dekhe how we behave... Fangirling karte hai but we do not interfere in the personal life of the actors and that is the best thing of this place.
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Accha..Aankhon mein hi basana sirf🤪Ye khoon ki tarah dil mein na behne lage🤣
I care for your well being Anindita 😳
@bold - ohh god Afifa, this cracked me up so bad 🤣🤣🤣
@UL - that's so sweet 🤗 sahi bol rahi ho khoon ki tarah behne laga toh kahin dheere dheere mera dil-dimag kaam karna na band karde 😲😆
Chalo enough of my rants
Bye
Take care nish bye🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL01Ktvl-UE/?igshid=1idexkc9anjft
This so much suits with ani character🤣
Wahi na yaar... Fangirling karna hai toh thoda toh mature behave karo
Iss forum pe aake dekhe how we behave... Fangirling karte hai but we do not interfere in the personal life of the actors and that is the best thing of this place.
That's y I like this place more than insta and twitter...here we discuss and have fun.. not argue or obsessed...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL01Ktvl-UE/?igshid=1idexkc9anjft
This so much suits with ani character🤣
OMG 🤣🤣 This is hilarious 😆😆😆
Ani is looking so funny 🤣🤣🤣