Copy & recycling zindabad.Originally posted by: Priya12000
Ohh..toh ye uska khud ka dimag nahi hai kya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Copy & recycling zindabad.Originally posted by: Priya12000
Ohh..toh ye uska khud ka dimag nahi hai kya
Originally posted by: ZGUY3P3QW2OMJLOS
Obviously I have tried it and just asked for one episode to watch after reciting whole story to my cousin,I asked to watch that diamond deal episode....oho still can't forget that horror,first tolerated kabir master player in the episode and than she ache se sunaya mujhe...so don't try it,we can't ruin our relationships,friendships for theor blind love.π‘
Yeah I even said straight up don't watch please don't search it on youtube stay away its like a virus. I agree we only will make popat of ourselves π
Originally posted by: QHPYMZWN3N4LXAYK
Obviously I have tried it and just asked for one episode to watch after reciting whole story to my cousin,I asked to watch that diamond deal episode....oho still can't forget that horror,first tolerated kabir master player in the episode and than she ache se sunaya mujhe...so don't try it,we can't ruin our relationships,friendships for theor blind love.π‘
You know what my reply to this will be..π
https://twitter.com/Savi03_SwaSan/status/1365924794894594049?s=20
Aren't they looking like Beauty and the Beast from the Disney movie in this Beautiful shot.πππ§Ώπ§Ώ
Han trp audience thode hi true love tolerate karne bthi hai....unhone bola mubarak ho aapko aapka amar prem...enjoyπand byeπββοΈπββοΈ
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Copy & recycling zindabad.
Waisi bhi Paurashpur ko game of thrones se compare kiya tha usne..yahi ummed thi mata se
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Yeah I even said straight up don't watch please don't search it on youtube stay away its like a virus. I agree we only will make popat of ourselves π
Good...do some samaj seva,keep people away from it.π
Originally posted by: Priya12000
You know what my reply to this will be..π
Yeah you recently given demo 3-4 pages back...
She should watch it,I've read that line....kuch chupa nhi hai mujhse.π€£π€£
No we won't take this. She has already announced nagin as got.Originally posted by: Priya12000
Waisi bhi Paurashpur ko game of thrones se compare kiya tha usne..yahi ummed thi mata se
Originally posted by: 7AU4HJAYOPD43KWS
Han trp audience thode hi true love tolerate karne bthi hai....unhone bola mubarak ho aapko aapka amar prem...enjoyπand byeπββοΈπββοΈ
https://twitter.com/vvcraze/status/1365901160289198080?s=20
Ye sab hone k baad bhi kuch fans aisi baate karte hπ€£π€£π€£
Matlab pata nahi kounsa show dekhte h π π