Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Its 'worth the wait' update❤️ loved it totally😳

ACP's 'training' for Sai in those 'sessions' were ☺️and I am in aww of his predictions as well👏😉... finally wedding bells for SaiRat🥳excited excited

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Plzzz update soon ...can't wait now 💕💕💕

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Welcome back!!! you were missed here!!!

Sweet update!!!! 

Samrat is superb inconsiderate ass... sai is his Ex fiance but he has no respect or thought for her or their past equation... not even as a friend.... Wat was sai thinking while dating him... 

Maushi is like a super protective mother hen.... Cute....

Sai still struggling to open up to virat..... She could have told about the probable job change.... after adjusting the bed, she could have told him....  She is getting closer physically.... Emotional attachment is needed...

Also virat has a kinda rude way to put across his point at hitting samrat.... "I can't help it if it bothers you" could have been lil nicer from him... I guess even he found it akward to tell sai that he got protective for her even before they were a thing.... Mayb the semi violent protectiveness makes sai think before opening up to him....

Virat seems super chill about his suspension..... Shaadi zone mein Chala Gaya ladka 😂😂

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finally update agaya ..   I was eagerly waiting for 27th ....I hope you got some relief from your work side.... Aap ne Hume daily updates se bahuth begad Diya.... I really feel something bad will happen because of this samrat insensitive behaviour, might be it's my feeling only..... Anyway I wished sai should have told virat about his job... Both of them should support eachother.... Can you please add more romance plz.... Anyway we are not getting any thing in the serial, so our only hope is your ff. Loved the chapter❤️❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

my dear sweetheart,thanks a lot for giving back to back update...i am in love with your write.

my fav parts: 

1. Just sai - Indicates more deeper meaning. For me(Virat) sai is everything,i (Virat) dont want anyone else but Just Sai.😉
  2. He looks at her desk, “Toh tum yaha baithke state topper bani?” - You are taking us back to our childhood days,our school, our old home,place..missing everything..😭
  3. with him following with his trademark smirk. He winks at Maavshi .I really want this to happen in the show.him smirking and winks at sai.how will neil bhatt look in that😆
  4. chappal toh tumhe padne vaale hai, I Think we are too much obssessed with chappal especially using it for virat that,we are not missing to use it in every FF,SS,OS.
  5. Sai gets up and a part of her dupatta falls on Virat’s lap. He picks up the edge and feels it, and plays with it, completely ignoring the conversation, yeh tho bachoan ka harkataen kar raha hey🤣😆.i really loved this part. Either we do this with our mother's saree or hamari saheliyaan...wish i become a kid again.🥺
  6. He takes the hand he has been holding and let’s her fingers run on his shoulder, “tum batao, shoulder thik hai?” Deewana,pagal,he is not in his sense at all..patha nahi suhaag raat mein kya karega🤣😆pagal ho jayega..

Please dont kill sai's aaba in this..Atleast let you spare him🤣.but my instinct says you are going to write a big drama in the next update,sai's emotional breakdown🤣🤪😆...

First time giving a detailed feedback. Thank you once again.

you know more than writing, i love to use 😆😈😆...

I ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Your points Ammu. I think my favorite is how you have analyzed Just Sai. 
and his playing with her dupatta is his way of getting comfortable with her.. Becos they both know that it is attraction that has brought them together, they will act on that earlier than sharing secrets with each other. 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

wow!!!!simply superb. lived how virat knew sai would want her father to be informed first and respected her wish. i loved their conversation about how sai needing a little more time to be comfortable with the idea of marriage and virat saying that he wont mind waiting. they may seem to be talking about his injury but both understood what the other is trying to say. they had this connection from the very first meet and it seems to be growing day by day.

just like us sai melts when virat calls her ‘just sai’, so he wants him to call her that when she is a little more angry, so sweet. waiting for the next update.❤️❤️❤️❤️

@ bold - ♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜 yes that is exact. The thing about these two is that they are immensely attracted to each other, with one sure and the other unsure, so the sure one will rush and push and the unsure one will hold back.

raji02 thumbnail

loved the update . the chemistry between these two is unbelievable. but one question though. why is sai scared of expectations from a relationship? did she witness any marriages broken this way or its just her nature to be cautious? 

columbia thumbnail

Part 16 

“Mujhe Nagpur se aana mushkil hoga”. Sai says, sitting in the car next to Virat, as soon as they are halfway to Nagpur. They have been discussing their upcoming wedding.

That morning, just before they left, her father declared that the next weekend was actually a good date, and while both Virat and Sai nodded then, frankly mostly because she was half asleep still and Virat wanted to leave soon. Sai is now, suddenly wary of the short time frame. It is also unknown to her whether she will be allowed to take leave.

“Kyun, problem kya hai?” Virat asks her. He could not care that it was going to be a small registered wedding with the registrar who was Sai’s Aaba’s old friend in the morning with a lunch afterward with the family. Usha Maavshi insisted that she would handle it all. 

“Mujhe leave kaise milega?”

“Leave kaha? Sunday ko toh hai, Saturday ko aajana”

“Sirf ek din pehle? Usha Maavshi ko help karna padega na, itne logon ke liye khana, ghar ko sajaana. Kaise hoga yeh sab?” 

“ main aajaunga help karne” he says casually

“Aap dulha ho, aap dulhan ke ghar ko sajaoge? Kuch bhi kehte ho aap!” She replies irritated. 

“Abigail se baat karne ke liye, main aa sakta hun tumhare saath” he offers.

She panics, worried that it will make things worse. “Please no. Aap mut ayiye, bahut hi unprofessional dikhega. I will manage”

The way she shuts him down, tells him that she hates interference in her work. He understands that, but he wonders if there is more. But he let’s it go. 

They drive in silence, with her wondering how is she going to manage this, she leans on the window and dozes off, as they enter Nagpur, he drives into his building. 

As soon as he parks in the underground parking, she wakes up, realizing they have reached. She immediately says, “Main yaha se auto leke chali jaungi”

He looks at her and silently opens his door and gets off and comes to her side, she has already got off, he closes her door while she adjusts the large handbag on her shoulder and moves away from him, and starts to awkwardly figure out how to get out of the parking lot. He watches her look confused, waiting for her to ask, but she doesn’t. He walks ahead of her and she sheepishly follows. 

They enter the elevator area. He presses for the elevator, she stands next to him. The elevator pings, they enter. He presses 25, and looks at her sideways, she stares at the buttons for sometime, and he stands back, as though challenging her to press lobby, but she doesn’t. The elevator stops at the lobby. She is going to get off, he thinks, but she doesn’t. She moves slightly when people enter the lift, as she shifts, they are at the two ends of the lift. He looks ahead, while she holds her bag, slightly uncomfortable, slightly confused as to why she didn’t get off at the lobby and yet a part of her knows she wanted to spend more time with him. By the time they reach 25, that part of her has gotten the rest of her comfortable with the idea. 

She stands a little behind him, when he opens the door. She enters behind him, he moves holding the door and shuts it and drops his keys on the kitchen counter. He removes his shoes and makes way to the bathroom inside his room. She stands near the counter, she has removed her sandals, but has held on her bag. She can hear water running in the master bath. She holds on the kitchen counter, and shuffles her bare feet. ‘She should leave’ she thinks, she remembers the last time she was here. She is at the same spot when they kissed, her neck blushes at the memory. He comes out, wiping his face with a hand towel. 

“Fresh hona chahti ho? Master bath mei extra towels hai, Main thoda Horlicks bana dunga” he says 

She nods and sets her bag on the kitchen counter and walks to his bedroom, she stands and stares a minute, it’s huge, with a bed, a desk, floor to ceiling window overlooking an expanse of green. Very tastefully done. She walks into the bathroom and washes her face, stares at the mirror, which tells her to get comfortable for she will be living here soon, a small smile appears on her face from nowhere. 

He watches the milk boil, it’s taking some time. He checks his phone. No messages from his SP. He doesn’t know if that is a good sign or not, he sets two cups aside. He can hear her phone pinging in her bag. He walks to it, he doesn’t remove the phone, but he runs his finger over the strap, which tells him he has to get used to seeing her things in his home. A huge grin appears on his face from nowhere. 

The milk threatens to overboil, she has emerged from his room and they both rush to turn off the stove, bumping into each other. The milk is saved and they stand smiling at each other, she touches the cups and he slowly takes her hand and places it on his chest and he says softly, 

“Welcome home, Just Sai” 

She stares at him, with soft eyes, and pulls him to her and kisses him. The kiss tells their story, it starts soft at first, with both of them planting soft pecks around each other’s lips, and then it slightly intensifies. He holds her face with one hand and the flutters turn to fast paced heartbeats, with their lips holding each other’s for longer, and tips of tongues begin to bypass the lips. She smells of his soap and that makes him even more giddy, he pulls her closer and doesn’t come up for air. The feel of his frame leaning on her, tingles her all over and she parts her lips and let’s him in, like she has been waiting for it all along. He pulls her in, claiming her mouth again and again, hungry and intense. By the time she was aware of herself, her fingers had already slipped under his shirt, hard to touch, his heat radiating into her skin. He was more respectable, his hands stayed on her face, but his tongue had become very familiar with every corner of her mouth and she could hear his deep breaths that intermingled with her whimpers, soon they came up for air. He opened his eyes and held her face and touched their foreheads, she hurriedly removes his hands from under her shirt and before she could use them to separate them, he took them and put them back over his chest, where she could touch his raging heartbeat. 

“Mujhe tum Horlicks pilane valle the na” she says softly. He grins because he knows that she calls him Tum when she is deeply emotional and she doesn’t know she does it, and for some reason, it makes him even more happy. It’s like he knows Sai at that moment is all in, she is not holding back. 

He chuckles, kisses her forehead, turns and makes some Horlicks for both of them and just as she takes the cup from him, he moves his hand away and says 

“Ek sharth hai, main tumhe camp drop kar dunga”

She looks at him and nods. 

They sit in the balcony, it’s still early Saturday morning, some households have just woken up, suddenly the light in dubeys kitchen comes on. 

“Tum leke aayi unko?” He grins, 

“Itna toh kar sakti hun, aapke liye” she mischievously smiles.

“Aur kya kar sakti ho mere liye?”he asks non seriously 

“Hmm..depends ki mujhe kya milega” she continues in her mischievous tone.

“Achaa toh basically, tum sirf tabhi mere liye Kuch kar sakti ho, jab tumhe Kuch milega?” He asks mock serious,

“Aise hi Kuch, actually jab aap mere liye Kuch karenge, tab Mai aapke liye Kuch karungi” she nods, mock serious. 

“Toh question yeh hai, ki mai tumhare liye kya kar sakta hun?” Kyu?” He asks looking at her 

“Hmmm..” she nods 

“ lekin Sai, iska jawab toh tumhe pata hona chahiye”

They stare at each other, and sitting in the balcony, he shifts and moves a fallen strand from her hair to the back of her ear. Her blush makes her say, 

“Thank you” 

“It’s ok”

“Vaise thank you aapko kehna chahiye”

“Mujhe tumhare Khule hue Baal pasand hai”

——

A Sunday special, please leave a comment. Thanks 

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. What happened t sai? Why she is so confused? Something going in her mind. Atleast in the drive she should have told Virat about her job. Why she is not telling? Also she said she will go to camp then she stayed totally confused. I didn’t understand why u wrote sai like this. Are you trying to show her emotional struggle that she is having before getting married ? 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It'samazing loved it ❤.