Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Laptop washing se bada meme material 🤣
Beat all records..he flew over the fire 🔥😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Laptop washing se bada meme material 🤣
Beat all records..he flew over the fire 🔥😌
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Tell me about it office trend started with KTH
Rockstar trend started with KYPH
Have to say Rajeev and Iqbal can’t be compared with her current ML’s
Their stories 🌟💕
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Chalo at least she won’t try making remake again
Hope she learnt her lesson 😆
Thats why now she remakes other region shows instead🤣
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Omg that would be proper awkward
At least we know none of us ship BriDha 🤣
Yuss 🤷♀️
YPNTKH was short and sweet...I loved the leads same with KRPKAB but I felt the first season had a perfect ending and the leap ruined it...YUDKBH was a good and unique show...EDKV both seasons started off good and then got ruinedOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
I have been loyal to Sony for years ~ EDKV 1 &2, YUDKBH, KRPKAB, Parvarish, YPNTKH, Kaatelal & Sons, Aladdin (before first leap) and now KUDCA 🌟
Naamkarann on SP post first leap was nice 💕
Piyaa Albela on Zee was nice for first 30 episodes 😁
Baaki snippets ke liye Insta zindabaad 😇
Beyhadh bhi acha tha...I liked second season more than first
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Occasionally he does I think
I’m not too sure. Don’t watch only get updates 😆
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Online 42 min hi hai... U can watch on YouTube.
still too long...20 mins episodes are better for me
its blocked here on YT