Majha Hoshil Na
my sis like it👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Majha Hoshil Na
my sis like it👍🏼
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Actually I couldn't like SC so...No offense to the actress it's only my personal preference...
Arey its okay..I also dont like some actors/actresses who people love..maine toh naam bol diya toh jute padenge 🤣
Like I find KSG overrated in KZK2..
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No probs Razia... we can always catch up on some other movie/show😃 like the blockbuster date😆
Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Fan mee too ^^
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I watch only two: Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye and Kaatelal and Sons.
Itne saare dekhne me mujhe mahino lag jayenge 😛
I wanted to watch the first one, liked the promo but time hi nahi hua start karne ki.
Mujhe to puri saal hi na lag jaye🤣
That's one other show I might join posts boards/NEET!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Woh main bhi karti thi! Ek ka ads aye to dusra, dramatic scene ke time channel change kar karke🤣🤣
I remember my mom doing that KSBKBT time 😆
'
News came. Fans protested. TRPs low.
Lets see if decision is changed.
Self obsessed but good at heart boss😆
Every time I see cables I rem him😆
My family also watches it only, thats why I watch in college 😆
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
'
News came. Fans protested. TRPs low.
Lets see if decision is changed.
oh
sad
let them at_least complete whole story👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5