|Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#38~Bondita Ke Rakshak Babu|- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

64.1k

Users

17

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita


Awwww🤗 Thank You meri Jaan ❤️☺️

It was random and you people are the one who pushed me 😆

It was good interactive session😊

Neh achha hua na tujhe push kiya humne 🤣 kam se kam pata toh chala ki asliyat kya hai iss track ki 🤣 basically this track is to make us fool 🤪

5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita


Rimi— I would charging per question Rs. 2000 🤣🤣🤣🤣 jis jis ka swaal hai🤣

chalo next time pravi ko aane do live fir dekhna tu kaise maala maal ho jayegi 🤣

5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 6ZMG7HDMO6PJL7CJ

congratulations Neha🤗❤️You were truly fab❤️Confident and bold😳And of course beauty toh tum ho hi,Rishi sir ne bhi bol diya😆Humko tumko bhejna was the best thing we did🤣🤣

Yeah!! High five Isra and Toto 🤣 hum logo ka plan safal ultra pro max hua 🤪

5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

So did you girls decide to send her ? 😆

But she did a fantastic job.. her confidence was on another level 👏

Nima we were waiting for someone to ask track related questions but no one was doing that so we sent Neh 🤣 She was fab! Hum log me se koi hota toh apni beizzati karva aata 🤪

5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MSCI7GNZH3IK2ERN

Haan,Rimi and Shraddha the,but voh pooch nahi rahe the🤣🤣So hum Neha ko bheje🤣Voh gayi,and she nailed it😎

shradhha kaun hai ?😎

nims23 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: V5WQKLJEVVT7OI4A

Yup Nima it was Neh 😳

We are the ones who pushed her to go to live and ask that question 🤣 In the video she was talking about us only as "bachhe" 🤣🤪

We wanted to know something about the track 😆

That’s what I was thinking who she addressed as bachhe🤣 then I thought maybe to isra🤣

And why didn’t you ask anything?

By the way what did you girls conclude after his answer? I am to still positive 😆

Z3IUGYBK7RTWIRUY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4HBNF6IJ7M5KEDEH

Yeah!! High five Isra and Toto 🤣 hum logo ka plan safal ultra pro max hua 🤪

Haina🙌haan I didn't expect, but everything went so well amd smoothly 🤪
5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Why didn’t they ask? Rimi sharmeeli type hai kya?

I don’t believe 😆

I will stop now.. no more chatting 😆

Nima I am very sharmi types and I was sitting garden me machharo ke beech 🤣 and I am bad at public speaking 🤪

5OZQD5477WSHD33G thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TL4PWI43R7U2BFDO

she is not sharmilli, but aisa cheez karne mein second hand embarrassment hojaata hai, like ppl stumble,blabber and stammer out of nervousness,isliye 🤣🤣

+1 🤣🤣🤣

Z3IUGYBK7RTWIRUY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
🤣🤣Toto ko poocho🤣🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".