Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
congratulations Neha🤗❤️You were truly fab❤️Confident and bold😳And of course beauty toh tum ho hi,Rishi sir ne bhi bol diya😆Humko tumko bhejna was the best thing we did🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AAS4EN4I3SUM7TKF
congratulations Neha🤗❤️You were truly fab❤️Confident and bold😳And of course beauty toh tum ho hi,Rishi sir ne bhi bol diya😆Humko tumko bhejna was the best thing we did🤣🤣
So did you girls decide to send her ? 😆
But she did a fantastic job.. her confidence was on another level 👏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Congratulations & celebrations🥳
Congo Neh for ur live with Rishi sir😳😎
Kya mast live tha☺️❤️
Perfect sawal puche tune⭐️
Asfiiii Muuhaa Thank you 🤗☺️❤️
sab ke dil ke swaaal Puch dale maine
Haan,Rimi and Shraddha the,but voh pooch nahi rahe the🤣🤣So hum Neha ko bheje🤣Voh gayi,and she nailed it😎So did you girls decide to send her ? 😆
But she did a fantastic job.. her confidence was on another level 👏
Originally posted by: QPIEMKNX2CKDTZKV
Haan,Rimi and Shraddha the,but voh pooch nahi rahe the🤣🤣So hum Neha ko bheje🤣Voh gayi,and she nailed it😎
Why didn’t they ask? Rimi sharmeeli type hai kya?
I don’t believe 😆
I will stop now.. no more chatting 😆
she is not sharmilli, but aisa cheez karne mein second hand embarrassment hojaata hai, like ppl stumble,blabber and stammer out of nervousness,isliye 🤣🤣Why didn’t they ask? Rimi sharmeeli type hai kya?
I don’t believe 😆
I will stop now.. no more chatting 😆
Originally posted by: FFZ67BI34TCASTHW
she is not sharmilli, but aisa cheez karne mein second hand embarrassment hojaata hai, like ppl stumble,blabber and stammer out of nervousness,isliye 🤣🤣
Yeah you are right 👍🏼😆
Thanks for the update Rimi...
I came to check who is this girl from India forum .. I thought it might be you but you are not from Delhi na? Then I thought maybe it’s Asif .. 😆
Arre wahh... so that beautiful girl from Delhi is an AT member?
Good job dear..
congratulations Neha 🤗
Yup Nima it was Neh 😳
We are the ones who pushed her to go to live and ask that question 🤣 In the video she was talking about us only as "bachhe" 🤣🤪
We wanted to know something about the track 😆
I hope Bon ka best friend bane ye 👍🏼