Ask others if I did or not🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Then I'll just wish you abundant happiness🤗
I am good😳
Solved the riddles?
How's studies going on?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Ask others if I did or not🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Then I'll just wish you abundant happiness🤗
I am good😳
Solved the riddles?
How's studies going on?
Hi Lavy🤗
How r u nd ur studies?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I don't habe links to any toolkits, calling that no would be a waste of everyone's time, jaane do🤣
Jokes apart how were your exams?
Ok ok😆
They are good😃
I m fine as well..r u participating in game?
That's good👍🏼
Nopes I am not... just peeping in whenever possible😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's good👍🏼
Nopes I am not... just peeping in whenever possible😆
Thats great😆
Hello everyone! 5th thread in 10 days. Not bad.
Did anybody find the murderer?
I had a crack at solving once and got both murderer and the motive wrong.😭
I will wait for another round before making my next attempt.
Cheers....
Looks like you solved all... congo🥳