I'm the slowest here😂
Could only solve half of the riddles till now🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I'm the slowest here😂
Could only solve half of the riddles till now🤪
Ayushman and PC jr are new Aamir and PC for me 😅 MPB to dekhne banti thi..wo bhi theatre mai
Sorry I get the slowest title , I solved only three so far 😆
yr koi 4th ka aisa hint dedo ki lge hi nhi ki hint hai

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
and yet not all can find them😏

Looks like I haven't been living upto my spamming abilities here , Not in the top five of hall of fame 😆. But I do have some tough competition it seems
hint: PM shreya 😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
hint: PM shreya 😆

Really?? I'm glad to know🤣