Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Uss hisaab se I will call you Jiju's wife
Lyrics of Mere baap ki beti meri 2.0🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Uss hisaab se I will call you Jiju's wife
Lyrics of Mere baap ki beti meri 2.0🤣
So from now on I will call you JWOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Best 😆👍🏼
Okay?
I swear even I had problem with 4th one
I knew the thread but wasnt knowing the forum
I searched so much for it...in comparison to other forums
Done dona done..👍🏼

Itne dino I was thinking what should I call you which will be unique as I call Nita and KiffsOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Done dona done..👍🏼
Chalo tum meri JW
Ab Soni behen also needs to get a name
And I thought this was Nidhi aka HateSober
I swear I want Lucifer to interrogate everyone and find out who killed Emil😂
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And I thought this was Nidhi aka HateSober
Gif copyright hai kya 😅
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I swear I want Lucifer to interrogate everyone and find out who killed Emil😂
hahaha sabse pehle he should start with u...
Its not Nita, Its not Soni.. Its not Alexia... ab tere pe shak hai mera next.