Originally posted by: tashafarshi
Continue.. plz waiting for next part.
I'll definitely update soon! Thank you for reading!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tashafarshi
Continue.. plz waiting for next part.
I'll definitely update soon! Thank you for reading!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Khoobsoorat ❤️
Thank you so much ❤️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Awesome starting
Anokhi has feelings for him❤️
Lol Shaurya was awake😆Nd as always didnt forgot to taunt her🤣
Cont soon
Thank you!!!
lol if her fundamental right is to disturb him, his is definitely to taunt her. They are truly a match made in heaven 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Why you ended!🤦
It was beautiful and well written.
Do continue this and welcome!
Thank you so much and I'll definitely update soon! I had to leave it on a bit of a cliffhanger to keep the suspense 😆
Thank you for reading 😊 I will definitely update soon
Thank you for reading!! Next part is coming soon 😃
Originally posted by: PehliDafaHai
Wow! Pls continue.
Thanks so much for reading!
Thank you, thank you
Anokhi always finds herself in these predicaments with Shaurya 😆
Originally posted by: infinitie
Thank you for reading 😊 I will definitely update soon
Please do
If you have time then please check your my FF
Originally posted by: infinitie
Thank you for the welcome and you're so sweet 😳 I'll surely update soon!
Thanks☺️
Will be waiting