I hate SP. They are promoting all the shows except GHKKPM. I think fans are doing all the promotions.
*edited by DT*
also they have such fun BTS moments that are added on SP stories
I think I will keep cribbing , I guess it’s all in my head
I hate SP. They are promoting all the shows except GHKKPM. I think fans are doing all the promotions.
*edited by DT*
also they have such fun BTS moments that are added on SP stories
I think I will keep cribbing , I guess it’s all in my head
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
humari show popular haina aur top 3 mein hai , waiseh top 3 wala are given less gaav
they are trying to bring woh rest of shows up too isliyeh
but yeah proper promotion chahiyeh
waiseh i think soon milega humeh new promo
yaar uss shows ko promotions chahiye..cuz they are performing average in TRP charts...hume tho sab jaante hai...we don't need promotions.. 😎
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
humari show popular haina aur top 3 mein hai , waiseh 3 wala are given less gaav
they are trying to bring woh rest of shows up too isliyeh
but yeah proper promotion chahiyeh
waiseh i think soon milega humeh new promo
Not true. *edited by DT*
yaham kabhi kabhi karti hai waiseh don't worry about it soon milega humehOriginally posted by: notaquitter
Not true. Anupama is number 1 and imlie number 2. I have seen stories with BTS of the casts.
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
yaar uss shows ko promotions chahiye..cuz they are performing average in TRP charts...hume tho sab jaante hai...we don't need promotions.. 😎
There should be fun precaps. I want fancy ones 😭 *edited by DT*
it’s our turn :(
Originally posted by: notaquitter
There should be fun precaps. I want fancy ones 😭 imlie got one with d’il se re, now the professor show got one ( the chemistry between the leads in that show, is not even close to saiRats ( according to me )).
it’s our turn :(
promotions karenge tho bhi pakhi didi ko hi dikhayenge..isse accha tho naa hi kare😆
Kaku does better promotions than SP
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
promotions karenge tho bhi pakhi didi ko hi dikhayenge..isse accha tho naa hi kare😆
Hahah all of us keep calling her Pakhi didi instead of Pakhi or patralekha.
Any kind of discussion on SM is free publicity for them I guess
inafact ab sab karrahi hai daily sairat sai virat story mein hoga pics aur more bts arahi haiOriginally posted by: notaquitter
Kaku does better promotions than SP