Poll
Separation or not
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: jankiraghav
This thread is so long by now that I will be up until morning if I start reading all the points 😆 But by and large, I believe we are the only audience that can't wait for the separation.
When it happens, we'll go: Where's the party tonight?
🤣🤣
Khayali pulao pakkaya hai @chandu_500 @linakusharberry aur maine!! hum sachh mein pagal ho gaye the!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Party to IF pe hi hogi naa!! aur toofe hum CN mein bhejenge, zeher ki dibbi for didi taki woh sab ko khatam kar sake aur sairat phir khushi se jine lagien!!!
Yes, a seperation would be welcome I can't wait for Virat to have sleepless nights 😆