Originally posted by: F75GZSBSMYOJ7BGY
Nish take care... We miss you..🤗all the best for preparations and exam👍🏼
Mujhe yaad rakhna😭
Hum waapas aayenge👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: F75GZSBSMYOJ7BGY
Nish take care... We miss you..🤗all the best for preparations and exam👍🏼
Mujhe yaad rakhna😭
Hum waapas aayenge👍🏼
Originally posted by: MTFJFKLQKSIBMDKJ
Awwww bon bon 🤣
That's not love🤣
Thats just red colour on your face🤣
She is so innocent
I wish i was there with you. 😭
Ani went to buy mirror for bon🤣
Yeh ladka muh se zimmedari boltahe but kaam saare deewana ashique jaisa karta hai🤪
Yaar yeh show kab aao pyaar kaare ban gaya ☺️🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwuE1iBdFh/?igshid=1qzon4umku4eb
Aise it was itv scene her falling ani holding hand and her mask falls and hair flows bhai yaar
Originally posted by: R5XQ2SVPXLFETCAX
She be like.. mujhe patibabu se prem ho gaya hai !!! Yay!!!
🤣🤣 why am I having butterflies instead of her???🤣
And why that woman said dil ki dhadkan tham jaati hai.. meri toy 2x speed se badhne lagti h 🤣
Munnu.. your melting again..🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RNT5FUPX7RWK5MRW
Omg rimi...u really searching it...🤣
Ps not able to react post😭
Arre dekho na ekdum ditto hai 🤣
Originally posted by: 553JMJ7QAP6TTGMW
Haaan when i saw the precap pics, this only came into my mind🤣🤣🤣
Aaajaaaaaaa Ooooooooo aaajaaaaa🤣
Aaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaa🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣
I cannot see that scene normally 🤣
tham nehi badh jati hai, tejj hone lagti hai yeh bola usne.Originally posted by: MVF4PERFS2EW46X5
She be like.. mujhe patibabu se prem ho gaya hai !!! Yay!!!
🤣🤣 why am I having butterflies instead of her???🤣
And why that woman said dil ki dhadkan tham jaati hai.. meri toy 2x speed se badhne lagti h 🤣
🤪
Yeh padosan aunty ko kaka amir bana denge agar pata chala toh🤣
Originally posted by: I5ZW6Q6HOUH2L4RE
The subtitle🤣🤣🤣
Usi ke liye daala hai 🤣
Now I will use this whenever we talk about her 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: SARWC6RYGRRNQG5D
Arre dekho na ekdum ditto hai 🤣
Haa even I imagined but u searched it👏
Rimi as you said that dagu girl should be ani's sister..I can't see her...
koi nehi bhulega tumko🤗
go ace your exam and be back 👍🏼
All the best❤️
Nish tum lautogi dekhna bohot jald (kal) mujhe pata hai🤣