who came up with the Phrase 'overacting ki dukan' lol... i wanna know the origin of this phrase and who popularised it
who came up with the Phrase 'overacting ki dukan' lol... i wanna know the origin of this phrase and who popularised it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I love her but I think someone did in reference to Kareena Kapoor
The origins were SRK and Kareena carried forward by Varun and Sara.
Another feather in her cap, along with being the first ever working mother in the country.
But in this case it’s true...
I am not a fan of Kareena's acting in movie scenes but I love her expressions in item songs.
I thought it started with Varun.😂
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I love her but I think someone did in reference to Kareena Kapoor
That’s me.
I always call Kareena and Karishma — over acting ki dukan.
Was it invented when main prem ki diwani hoon first came out 😆
As a 90s kid, I first heard the phrase during main prem ki deewani hoon and khushi (early 2000s)
So yeh u can credit bebo for it
I know I'm going to be singled out but I kinda enjoy Kareena's acting. I mean she's the one you can copy in the sleepovers or fancy dress competition.