Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I got six but I am scared now as I am stuck now🤣
Omg u got 6 forums already😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I got six but I am scared now as I am stuck now🤣
Omg u got 6 forums already😲
Sounds goodOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Send those six first , Shreya said we can send apart too , You will have six clues , so you can try to solve them as well
I now have 7 ...
7 nowOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omg u got 6 forums already😲
I guess now its going to be 8 but let me see
Omg😲
9 done Senior!!
Just one I am not knowing
And here I dreaded treasure hunt the most
Waise Senior should I PM?
You can PM separate answers, but I won't tell you if they are right or wrong until I get all 10. 😃 That way I can send you one PM with the clues.
Use the hints Partner , it free only and you just have one left to solve
Originally posted by: Minionite
You can PM separate answers, but I won't tell you if they are right or wrong until I get all 10. 😃 That way I can send you one PM with the clues.
Well then I can wait till I get them all 🤣
Waise its still many days to the last dateOriginally posted by: Minionite
You can PM separate answers, but I won't tell you if they are right or wrong until I get all 10. 😃 That way I can send you one PM with the clues.
But what if I dont get the one and leave it?