Originally posted by: QV5ZJLEN64EEUAOG
Me realizing Neh is here to take Ani ki class for looking at ninja
Meanwhile Me to Rimmi - Haaa. Nijaa ki ninjaa giri nikale I am Back .. Us Karntikari Ninjaa Churi Ko tezz taraaar Kanchi ka swaaag dekhyaoo gi

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: QV5ZJLEN64EEUAOG
Me realizing Neh is here to take Ani ki class for looking at ninja
Meanwhile Me to Rimmi - Haaa. Nijaa ki ninjaa giri nikale I am Back .. Us Karntikari Ninjaa Churi Ko tezz taraaar Kanchi ka swaaag dekhyaoo gi

Originally posted by: BBVL546JAZTINAID
Once youtube suggested me a video about a couple who slept holding hands for years and didn't have any kids 😊
Le Ani who thought that was the way

Asfi Coming To AT & seeing this comment-

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Nima I just came into AT & read it as ANI BAHU 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Asfi 🤣🤣
And after reading your comment I thought Munia turned her Jamai babu into bahu 🤣🤪
U were talking about tharki aunty...who was behaving like rimi...while bon was like u & me like koyli😎
Vo aunty kal thi ....????🤣
Did she not ask Bon about palang???
no sato.U were talking about tharki aunty...who was behaving like rimi...while bon was like u & me like koyli😎
Tum sahi ho but iss bar i am not talking about that epi.
Mai aaj ki epi ki baat karr rahi hu
🤪
Wait i am bringing the joke👍🏼
Woh mujhe nahi pata...that was munnu ki observation... i just decoded d msg🤣🤪
Asfi 🤣🤣
And after reading your comment I thought Munia turned her Jamai babu into bahu 🤣🤪
🤣 Imagine munnu calling him Anirudh Bahu 🤣
Asfi 🤣🤣
And after reading your comment I thought Munia turned her Jamai babu into bahu 🤣🤪
Ani after turning Bahu from Jamai-
