Every ML who becomes a husband then becomes muddleheadOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
And he got a wife on the show
True Shibani...actually!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Every ML who becomes a husband then becomes muddleheadOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
And he got a wife on the show
True Shibani...actually!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Every ML who becomes a husband then becomes muddlehead
True Shibani...actually!
Arrey no! Neil is engaged to Aishwariya, who plays Paakhi😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I was winner in Lavy's game
The way I flaunt it jabki in Parallel Casino I played disastrously 🤣
Wow 🥳 kaha par party milegi? Mujhe aaj pata chala..
Kya chaiye bolo dungi aapko
Aree Haan you were busy in Casino na isliye shayad 😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Kya chaiye bolo dungi aapko
Aree Haan you were busy in Casino na isliye shayad 😆
Egypt ka treasure🤣
Yeh kahan se leke aaun 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Egypt ka treasure🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Kya chaiye bolo dungi aapko
Aree Haan you were busy in Casino na isliye shayad 😆
Definitely not Manchurian soup/ manchow..
Chole bhature, Gajja ka halwa aur drink mai nimbu pani.. baaki aap apne Mann se order kar sakte ho.. 😅
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yeh kahan se leke aaun 🤣
Darshi se chura lo😉
Definitely not Manchurian soup..
Chole bhature, Gajja ka halwa aur drink mai nimbu pani.. baaki aap apne Mann se order kar sakte ho.. 😅
Lavy hoti toh infinite cheeze maangti🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Where is the that Crime pic I am not able to get it
Yaar I am not able to understand anything to solve the clues 😭
First page , Shreya must have posted it