Same I like their scenes initially but I got bored so soonOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I liked how Sai and Virat were portrayed...
But now I dont know who are these people
I am done with the show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same I like their scenes initially but I got bored so soonOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I liked how Sai and Virat were portrayed...
But now I dont know who are these people
I am done with the show
Thank you Cheli ❤️Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
All the best with the review Anna🤗
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Same I like their scenes initially but I got bored so soon
The nonsense they show, m surprised I stuck with it for about 2 weeks😂
Both the characters are on the path of destructionOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Same I like their scenes initially but I got bored so soon
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Thank you Cheli ❤️
Anna, Cheli.. where was I when all these naamkaran happened..
Have I stepped in alternate universe?
Yaar sachi why he is even doing that IPS job pure din toh Sai aur Pakhi ke beech pista hai and that chavan family oh god Khane mein roz dramebaazi seriously it is a circus 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I had said it in the forum, he should leave his job and become a ticket seller of the circus, the circus named "Chavan Chakram Nivaas"
Anna, Cheli.. where was I when all these naamkaran happened..
Have I stepped in alternate universe?
Maybe you have stepped into one😱 yeh naamkaran Lavy's sheep game mein hua tha😂
Yaar same here 🤣but the trps it churns outOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
The nonsense they show, m surprised I stuck with it for about 2 weeks😂
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yaar sachi why he is even doing that IPS job pure din toh Sai aur Pakhi ke beech pista hai and that chavan family oh god Khane mein roz dramebaazi seriously it is a circus 🤣
The day he goes to work, saare police waale chakkar khaake gir jaate honge😱
It was made in Casino Sheep forum only you were Shepherd miss kar diya hoga 🤣
Anna, Cheli.. where was I when all these naamkaran happened..
Have I stepped in alternate universe?